Construction with very low amount of money

Hi,
I have a 5 marla plot in bt lahore. I have only 13 lacs for construction.

1) can bt allow to construct single floor initially?
2) can i construct grey structure in it ?
3) if not, upto what level i can construct like complete grey structure but without plaster or electric wiring ?

First get a quotation from a contractor for grey structure (labor+material) .he will give you about 18 lac to 25 lac cost with complete plaster.

Choose the least one & inform him that in first phase you can give only 13 lac & ask what he can give you in this price .i hope you will get a clear idea.

We can give you design and execution at one place.

You can design both stories and then you may construct only single ground floor with elevation of 2nd story.

Grey Cost is depends on total quantity mean if it will be single storey then it will be high than if you go both stories.

For double storey grey structrue cost starts Rs.1300/sq ft to 1500/ sq ft depends on design and actual site conditions.

If anything need to know do not hesitate to contact.

Thanks and Regards

Team dSA

92-333-4220989

We provide turn key solutions (Design & Construction) to our clients. Currently we are working number of residential and commercial projects. Come and visit our projects to ensure the quality construction which we provide in your town.

We are qualified Architects and Contractor and provide construction solutions in a very competitive rates.

Further information

Planetbuilderss@gmail.com

Engineer umer khan