Consultancy service rate

Dear expert,
If i hire engineer/consultant for construction of house, he will be responsible to manager project, provide report of progress every day, he will provide material to contractor, manager funds send by me, contractor is on labor base. He will visit daily.

What will his chargers for that service in percentage of project ?

Dear Hassan

Please call us we will guide you all your queries about Management, Materials, Contractors, BOQs and consultancy.

Kind Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

0321-5674022

wahab.arch@gmail.com

Well i hired for my projects a person i was paying him more around 60000. But He was the honest person and saved around 100000 in a month.

Normally engineers are hired between 20000 to 35000 depeending upon the experience.But if you are in Pakistan your self than hire those young engineers otherwise hire some trust worthy employ who you pay more but he took care of your project very well.

Dear sir,

why Don't you hire a Engineer who is also a contractor. We are contractor & Designer working in Rawalpindi/Islamabad.The owner is a qualified bsc civil Engineer has 27 years professional experience mainly in High rise buildings and villas. We completed all our projects with full dedication and within stipulated time period.

Contact no. 03225017254 , 03465107561

kdanish725@gmail.com

Regards

Danish Brothers Construction Professionals

We provide affordable house and commercial building construction as per your needs just make a call and build your dreams.

Black Hawk builders and real estate.

0344-4468705

Any one has completed any house construction in DHA phase 2. I want to construct my 1 kanal gray structure.

Please send me your construction rates with material details on my below email address

tasawar2c@yahoo.com

Price depends upon design and area where you want to construction. Recently we built 2 kanal house in izmir town Lahore and we will send you pics if you are interested. We would like to work for you as well if you provide us your contact details. Send your contact number and email at annie@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262. You can see our work by visiting Redirecting....