Cost Effect... Building A Commercial Plaza

Dear experts... How much will it cost to build a commercial plaza on 6.5 Marla... G+2 in Safari Valley Phase 8 Bharia Town Rwp... Please also include the unification charges and design approval charges of 2.5 Marla each with some extra land... Total 6.5 Marla

Secondly if somebody is kind enough to list down the number of steps and procedures to get all required things done from Bahria Management... How much time will be required to actually finish it and ready for immediate rental/sale.... Basement and ground floor be shops and first and second floors should consist of two flats each...

I will be grateful to all the experts and forum members... JazakAllah

A undertaker…Sir i am not construction expert but i want to ask one thing…How much is the plot size??

Dear…I mentioned it…its 6.5 marla…thnx

Sir i was asking about dimensions…

Sir…its 30 x something…but comes out to be 6.5 marla

Cost effective and bahria dont mix at all… Keep a budget of1.5 and you might get it done in 1.25 cr… The procedures can be asked by bt management… You will need a minimum of 6 months …

ThnxH_T…somebody told me it can be done in 60 to 70 lac…wats ur take on that?

60 and 70 lacs no way… 30 to 35 lacs just for the basement only.than roughly 15 lacs each floor…4 floors… You do the math… And than finishing… Who ever told u that estimate is bluffing…

He is somebody who is in the field for too long …he has got most of the para phernalia required for construction with dedicated teams and req machinaries etc etc…is it possible then…dear?

Brother 6marla house requires around 45 to 50 lacs… You need around 18 ton steel for the basement …you will be required a minimum bed of 2.5 feet thick… Cement will be around 1000 bags… Than crush sand and if you get labor charges@ 400 … Your almost near to 30 lacs… The steel used will be one inch and .6 … Doubble raft with beams inside… I m sure he is an expert but somethings are just impossible… Ive every machine but i cant even do it in that price…

Dear All,

What will be the cost of such building if there is not basement as I understand from above replies that majority of funds will be drained by basement.

Regards,

Athar

@athar

Not much savings because your still required to make a strong base with all the steel and concreate for any plaza... Its always best to make a basement..

@undertaker

We can do it professionally....We can do all your works at one place...

1-Design,drawings approvals from Bahria and Gvt Authorities

2- All working structure drawings

3- execution works with professional teams with quality works and time completion.

If you are interested please contact us for further details.

www.designsource99.weebly.com

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

@Athar...

What ever the foundation it can be done in Rs.1600/sq ft of 4 story building structure....

If anything need to know contact us...

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

You have to spend at least 115 and max 120 to complete.

Thnx indeed…H_T …u r a gr8 help to novices like us…keep up the good work

Always welcome