Cost of building a house in bahira phase 8

Aoa, i'm planning to construct a house in bahria phase 8, its a 8 marla cornor plot 30x60. I intend to build basement, ground floor and 1st floor. How much would that cost me, i plan to live in that house and not sell it, what would a good construction cost me.

Also what are Bahria Charges like utilities, Maps etc

For a 30X60 plot with a full basement you are looking at roughly a covered area of 2700 sqft. Now if you intend to construct it yourself and do not overspend in finishing stage you can construct a decent home in around Rs 2500 per square foot.

2700 X 2500 = Rs. 6,750,000/-

Moreover an additional charges for utilities and drawings would roughly be around 3 to 4 lac rupees. So overall expenditure is likely to be under 70 lac rupees from start to the end if you manage things well.

@Engineer. How will be covered area only be 2700 sqft? For a 3 story with full basement should be near 4000?

You cost will not more than 1800 per square feet if you go for labour only contract and provide all material by your self with supervision.

What about the cost of constructing a

• 10 marla house (with or without basement)

• 1 kanal house (with or without basement)

Grey structure + final finish (high quality).

Regards

Dear Waqar Naveed,

Cost of construction for a good quality house including basement would be approximately between 2400 to 2600 per square foot. The cost of construction increases a bit due to the basement.

The covered area for your house would be approximately 4000 square foot including the basement.

You would have to pay Bahria Town map charges and utility charges which would be approximately Rs. 375,000. You would also have to pay approximately Rs. 70,000 for structural drawings to one of the Bahria Town' approved structural engineers.

We are professional contractors under management of foreign qualified staff and highly technical workforce.

We understand that constructing a house is a lifetime investment and requires extreme dedication. We have constructed various houses in KPK and Punjab. Our most recent houses are located in Bahria Town and DHA.

Please feel free to contact us anytime and we would be more than happy to present you with a proposal of construction for your consideration.

email: a.muhammad@clarebuilders.com

tel: 0300-0666601

For innovative designs and detail BOQ with construction, please contact Arch Five Architects.

Kind Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

wahab.arch@gmail.com

49-DHA Phase II Islamabad

Dear Waqar

Roots Engineering Services is providing the construction services to our prestigious client for several years . I offer my services to build new house with A+ GRADE Construction with three different types of styles, material and rates Economy, Deluxe and luxury rates as follows

Rs.1790 to 2500/sft) (Ground floor and first floor rate)

FINSIHIG JOB WITH MATERIAL WORK INCLUDED

Super Structure

•Thick masonry up to ceiling level.

•RCC/RBC slabs, Lintels Beams

Surface Rendering

•Application of cement plaster to all the ceilings………………….

Flooring

•Compaction of Backfill material, dressing , leveling. Laying of Brick Ballast………..

•Laying of 2” PCC under flooring

Roof Insulation

•Includes cleaning, coats of hot bitumen, one layer of polythene sheet…………

Electrification

•Conducting, wirings, DB’s fixing only

Plumbing Work

•Sewer Line, Man Holes, Baths hot and cold water pipe lines, overhead pipe line , rain water.

•pipe only( PPR and UPVC Fittings)

•Wood work

Skin Panel Doors & lassani sheets

OR

Solid Wood Construction

(Diyar/Aish wood/ kayl/ Partal)

•Lassani / High Glass Sheet.

•Frame wood Kail AAA.

•Rooms Wardrobes.

•Kitchen Cabin

•Tv launch Section.

•Doors Skin Panel (Malaysian)

•Solid Wood Construction

•Windows

•Aluminum work for All home Windows and Glass (ghani)

•RAILING / STAIR

•Steel staircase.

•Face work Front Elevation

•Depending upon your design, combination of tiles, stone,

graphy etc.

•Fancy fire places

•Installation of fire place

•Floor Marble.

•Floor Marble / Tile.

•Bath Room Tile Flooring.

•Shower sets Master / Sonex / RAK

•Bathroom tiles imported

•Bathroom Vanities, Commode, Basin PORTA/Mariachi/

imported etc

•Accessories

•Fixtures and accessories of baths, kitchen. Stainless Steel

•False ceiling depending upon…

•Wooden Floor

•I offer one room of wooden floor as well for each floor

BASEMENT CONSTRUCTION WITH MATERIAL

Rs1900/sft For Grey structure only (basement portion rate)

Rs.2600/sft complete with all respect till finishing job (including grey structure job as well) (basement portion rate)

NOTE

With first class bricks and using standard ratio of sand + cement.Free to ask any question regarding construct new build home.You can construct your own house under your supervision as well if you have any doubt. Contact me through emails or phone numbers so that share all types of styles work and material along with variation of rates of economy,deluxe or luxury class house.

Regards

Faheam: 00923217867889 whats up number

rootsengineerings@gmail.com