Cost Of Construction

I have 1 Kanal plot in Shadman 2, Lahore. What is the estimated cost per sq feet of ground floor, first floor and a basement for a grey structure work now a days?

Dear Mohsin Ali,

Grey construction cost is around Rs.1200 to 1600 depends on your design and site situation.

If you have any further query do not hesitate to contact us

www.designsource99.weebly.com

Regards

Zulfiqar 92-333-4220989

@DSA What is Grey construction pls?

Rs.1300 to Rs.1600 depends on design and site situation.

We can offer you all kind of design and construction services...

Regards

92-333-4220989

Salam,

Hope you guys are ok,I got a query and hoping that you will be able to help.

I am planning to construct a building for welfare purposes in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) and need approx cost to build it.

Building size. 110ft by 40ft double story.

Last time I was in Pakistan I seen lots of construction being built on pillars/Columns and I would also like to build it

same way as its stronger and may well need to build third story in the future too.

I will really appreciate a realistic cost as i am working on very tight budget, this project is to help orphans and poor families.

Mohammed

Already Answered in other Thread...

Rs,1400 to 1600 depend on design and site conditions....

Regards

Hi..

To DR Musi and others.

Please do not be lazy and ask questions that have already been answered fully by experience builders

Please appreciate others time and effort. Asking what a gray structure is..is pathetic. Please do some research

I guess you all are not really building yet or if you were you would have read the previous posts.

No offence. Just feel sorry for Dsa, HT that put so mucb effort in

No Problems Mr.Ali Ahmad this is actually our profession if some1 ask many times we will tell them...

If some1 wants to know more contact us at our contact details

designsource99@gmail.com

Yeah I agree but a bit of common sense wouldn’t go wrong. …

Totally agreed with you Ali Ahmed ...

If you spend just 15 mint on structure side u will find out evrithing ..

big thanks to our frnds H.T and DSA .. They doing very well

Regards

Agreed Tahir