Designer house type construction

I need this type of house http://www.Zameen.Com/property/dha_defence_dha_phase_5_1_kanal_luxury_mazhar_munir_latest_designed_contemporary_bungalow_in_dha_phase_5-1377677-1447-1.Html
In dha lahore, whts its construction cost, one thing i want to add in this eop roof garden.

Asalam o alikum

Ahsan sir I would advice you to contact waseem builders he will give to construction cost and good advice according to your requirement. We had also construct our houses with the help of him.he will also show you some houses that are underconstruction so you will satisfied from his work.thanks. Waseem builders 03004582022 whats up number 03434477099

Dear Ahsan,

We can design and construction services and give you quality works with time completion.

If you are interested contact us for further discussions.

Awaiting

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

We have a wide range of design and ideas that can be usrful for you. We are working as an interior designier and construction company for several years and we offer latest and unique designs to our customers so that they could select easily. You can see our work by visiting Redirecting.... Send us your cntact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262 to arrange a meeting.

We provide complete construction services & turnkey solutions for homes and building in Islamabad and Rawalpindi.

We also offer Land service for home, commercial(plaza, tower, complex, hospital, plant or factory etc.) or Society

Feel free to contact us:

Tipu Sultan

Cell: 03455776610

MEPCON Builders

MEPCON Properties

Hello Ahsan

For Designed House please contact us. We can design your Layouts, Elevation & complete interior. We provide turn key solutions (Design + Interior + Construction). You can also visit our previous projects.

Please contact us so we can send you our portfolio and construction cost details. You can also visit our offices.

Kind Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

0321-5674022

wahab.arch@gmail.com