Elite architects.

Aoa everyone.

Can someone suggest some really good/top class architects in pakistan esp. Islamabad and their approximate charges?

I plan on constructing a 1 kanal house. This is going to be my first house and i want to make sure that i do everything properly.

All suggestions and advice are welcome.

Planet Builders and interiors is well established company all work under the consultancy of BS.c Civil Engineer Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

And also providing the designing facilities.

For more details plz. Visit Our facebook page.

Www.facebook.com/planetbuilderss

Further information:

Planetbuilderss@gmail.com

Engineer Umer khan

(BSc Civil Engineer)

Hello dear

Ms Seemi saeed she is the best Architect in the Architectural fled she have 15 years exp please contact her i give you the office contact number. (9 Squares Pvt Ltd)

051-2871241-5 ( Attention by name)

Ms Seemi Saeed

We can give you design and execution services at one place.

WE are going to start 1 Kanal in DHA 2 Islamabad soon.

If interested contact us for further discussions.

Regards

Team dSA

92-333-4220989

M.M Consultants is an Architecture & Interior Design Firm based in DHA 2, Islamabad. We specialize high end residential architecture. We have the team and expertise you need to build you dream house.

Feel free to contact for further details. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Mansoor Mazhar

Principal Architect

M.M Consultants

0309-5085489

Hi,

We provide complete architectural design services to our clients. If you need any kind of architectural service or any kind of query regarding design and construction we are available to help you out. From design to turn key, you can ask any query on my cell number and also visit our office.

Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects
DHA II Islamabad

0321-5674022

wahab.arch @gmail.com