Enquiry for construction cost of house

Asalam o alakum,
I have one kanal corner plot in dha phase 2 islamabad and planning to construct a two units house on it. Each unit 3 bedrooms with attached baths, servant quarter, kitchen, store, lounge, laundry room, separate garages and separate gates. What will be rough estimate, time frame and cost
Looking forward to some positive feedback.

Thanks

Wsalam Amjad,

The Cost is depend on your covered area of your house. I suggest you please go for drawing. Your drawing give us idea of cost of construction.

For Idea Gray Structure cost You around approx. 70 lac to 100 lac

Finished cost you 50 lac to 100 lac depend on finished product quality.

Thanks & Regards,

Zayad Mohsin

Mohsin & Sons Construction

Email: zayadmohsin@masc.com.pk

Mobile Phone: 0345-5444459

Mohsin sb the cost of construction you mentioned is way higher and overly exaggerated.

Saadi bahi what your answer about cost please let us what your mind about it.

Thanks for the answer, I do not have any drawing yet, can you include cost of drawing also. Roughly how much will be per square foot. Total time to complete structure and rest.

Regards

AOA,

Kinal covered area should be around 5500 to 5800 sqft. Depending on the soil test and structural drawings (if you get a insaan ka puttar architect) You maximum cost for grey structure should be between Rs.1100 to 1200 sqft.

Finishing part depends on your choice.Roughly it starts from Rs.900 for a basic but good quality finishing. A class finishing is between 1150 to 1250 sqft.

Rough cost of a map is between 15 to 20 per sqft…

@Mohsin..Sir what i personally feel is one can complete an excellent house in 115 to 120 lacs provided everything is monitored accurately with sound provisional controls.

@HT..Sir can you plz provide cell no. Of any architect with good aesthetics and innovations..Would be obliged.

Saadi bahi you are right if some one decide to construct only 4500 sq ft area of 1 kanal house but also depend on material quality.

Dear Amjad bahi,

Architecture cost you with respect the service they are providing in your drawing. They also have prepared drawing which one cost you less but if you decide to go for your own plan then the charges is different.

Charges also varies with respect to items you put in the drawing plus 2D or 3D.

Time Period of Structure of two floor is approx 3-4 months depending on working days and holidays arriving in the period.

Same time period is required for finishes. But time is money.

If you want in less time then your cost is increase & vice versa.

Thanks & Regards,

Zayad Mohsin

WE can give you design and execution services at one place.

Contact us with confidence.

Regards

Team dSA

www.designsource.com.pk

Asalam o alikum,

Yours requirements are that each unit must have 3 bedrooms with attached bath, servant quarter, kitchen, store, lounge, laundry room, separate garages and separate gates. First off all you should contact the Architect, fee of architect varies from 20k to 100k rupees depending on you, but I suggest you that do not save money in design phase because it will provide the foundation to yours house. Grey structure usually cost 1000 to 1200 Rupee per square feet of covered area and finishing is 800 to 1200 rupee per square feet (Covered area). Soil testing and material testing are other minor expenses.

In my experience time of the completion highly depends on the owner of house and contractor understandings. One kanal house may take from four month to one year.

We are also a civil contraction company. If you contact us, we will offer you the detailed structural design and construction of house on a good price. Our offices are in Rawalpindi and Bahria Town. Thanks.

ROYAL STONE (Pvt) Limited Company. 03215500035

ROYAL STONE (Pvt) Limited Company. 03215500035

A wide range of material and design is available at AmerAdnan.com. You can see their work by visiting https://www.facebook.com/AmerAdnanAssociates/. You will find good professionals over there as they are working for several years in construction, architect and interior design field.

They are also in contact for projects by Chenone, Cafe Zouk etc. So, it will be really helpful for you.

You may send your contact number and email address at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262.

You will get attractive rates as well and unique designs for your dream home.