Estimate Needed For 10 Marla House

Aoa,

I am looking for detailed estimates for a 10 Marla double storey house (30x75) without basement in Bahria Town.

1. With material.
2. With out material.

I would be very thankful if any expert member of this forum could help me to get these estimates with details.

Thanks & regards,

Sami Ullah

The covered area cost these days is between Rs 2800 to Rs 3000 /sq.ft. For A quality construction and dsign charges will be between 4 lac to 5 lacs.

It is not fix because it varies according to selection of material and design that you select for your home. If you are interested then we can arrange a meeting to discuss in details. You can send me your details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call us at 0423-6655262.

http://www.ameradnan.com

Dear Sami Ullah

10 Marla approx covered area will be around 3000 to 3300 depends on design.

for A grade finishes its start from 2200 to no limit with material.

We can offer you design and construction services at once place with quality works and time completion.

Regard

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

www.designsource99.weebly.com

Dear Mr Samiullah,

Please read the following two blogs to have an idea about construction costs

1) A brief autopsy of construction material prices

2) A deeper autopsy of construction material prices

@Mr. Zain

Nice sharing dear. These blogs are really helpful for new business entrants specially. It is very risky to quote a price and you have to keep in mind many things to find good ROI. Nice sharing.

Greetings!

Your covered area will be approximately 2,500 to 3,000 sq. Ft. For 10 marla construction, but it depends upon the design.

With material construction cost should be 1,400 to 1,500 per sq. Ft. With material. Thus your budget should be between 3.5 mil to 4.2 mil.

Labour cost will be 200 to 300 per sq. Ft. Depending upon whom you choose and trust.

Add another 100,000-150,000 for the boundary wall & gate. Please note this is applicable if there is no land filling required, and you are opting for medium grade materials and finishes. For an A-class finish, add another 500,000 to 700,000 your budget depending upon your choice.

Hope this helps.

Harkin Associates.

For more information, please email: harkin.associates@gmail.com

@ MY BROTHER SAMIULLAH , JUST READ AND THINK WHAT I WRITE DOWN,,

@MN KHAN

so according to your estimates covered area 3000 sq feet

A class construction

construction and material 1400-1500 per sq foot, plus labor 200-300 per sq foot,=5100000 or 5.1 millions plus 5-7 lacks for A class =5.6-5.8 millions final,

@DSA

A grade 2200 into 3000=6600000 lacks=6.6 millions minimum

@HAMZA ASIF

A grade =3000 into 3000=9000000=9 millions plus 5-7 lack design = 9.5- 9.7 million

NOW mr samiullah is so confused, that he will never try to construct a house through such a loop holes,

SOLUTION

, cross check 3 or 4 builders, and have a thorough look at their finished work , and also cross check their reputation, i hope you find the answer,

@MN KHAN,DSA AND HAMZA PLEASE DON'T MIND, YOU MAY BE FAIR AT YOUR LEVEL ,

BUT MONEY SPENDER IS ALSO INNOCENT, WITH REGARDS AND SMILES

All Brothers , thanks a lot sharing the details . I know there is vast difference between getting estimates over here and on ground realities . Specially this difference is much more when you live in a country like Pakistan :)

@DK Brother, Thanks a lot for making a summery and nice advice . I appreciate it so much :). I will definitely go for my house construction but with the budget and plan suitable to me most.

I would appreciate if I get more estimate so it will make me more help to understand whats going on in market .

Regards,

Sami ullah

@DK...

This is open ground and the client should do his own homework and select the right person.

We are here to give best services according to client budget and requirements.

Consultant duty to give advice according to need and requirements of client.

Best of luck S U

Regards