Estimate required

1.I have property of 30x40ft commercial. I want to dug a basement with future planing of 4 floors.What would be its estimation cost ? Just basement.

1. Ground floor cost with 3 shops,2 flates.

3.What cost we have to pay for approvel of architecture?

Aoa,

The basement will cost you Rs.1500 sqft. The ground floor will cost you Rs1200 persqft. Total covered area is 1200 sqft. The ground floor will have minimum 2 and maximum 3 feet shades included. It depends on the society by laws. What is the location of your plot??

Thanks Ht,

location is near shad baagh lhr.

I have to confirm that this basment+foundation will support 4 floor buliding?

and what will be the cot for architect approvel?

We can give you design and construction services at one place.

If interested contact us at the given details.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Muzamill,

Planet Builders and Interiors is a well-established construction company operating by the team of dedicated and experienced architects, engineers and professional staff.

Reference your inquairy about A+ Grey structure cost of 4300 Sqft covered area (Negotiatable).

Your Plot total covered area including basements and ground floor is 2400 Sqft. We are pleased to offer you the best possible prices of quality work. A+ Grey Structures rate with concreat pillars will be 1550 per Sqft covered area.

The Architects cost will be 3% of the project cost. Detail will be provided on your request.

We are also providing Turnkey services as per your need, proposals with complete information will be forward for these pakeges upon your inquairy.

Hoping for further comunication and meeting with your good self soon.

Regards,

M. Azhar Khan

Founder

0321-8837696

Hafiz Umar

Civil Engineer UET

Registered with PEC

0332-466424

Construction cost depends upon quality of material and design that you select for your dream home. We have a wide range in it and would like to work for you. If you are interested then kindly send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262 for more information.

http://www.ameradnan.com/work