Estimate required

Aoa,

I have a 40x80 plot in g15/1 islamabad, which i want to construct including construction material with the below details:

Ground floor
• 3 bedrooms with attached bath
• kitchen
• dinning
• tv lounge
• drawing room
• 2 cars (parking area)

2nd floor
• 3 bedrooms with attached bath
• kitchen
• dinning
• tv lounge
• drawing room

And a room with attached bath on roof top.

Kindly let me know the approximate cost estimate.

Thanks,

Construction cost for grey structures on your plot will be approximately 1550 per square foot covered area.

We also provide Turnkey Solutions services. Rate depend upon pakeg.

For more detail please send your mail I'd so I can send you my company brochure.

M. Azhar Khan

planetbuilderss@gmail.com

0321-8837696

Hello Mr. Nadeem

We provide turn key solutions to our clients (Design + Construction + Finishing). Estimate cost of your house will be finalize after the detail BoQ and Architectural Design. Please visit our office for cost estimation with different design options. For queries please contact me through my cell number or e-mail us.

Kind Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

0321-5674022

wahab.arch@gmail.com

In G-15 the cost of grey structure is around Rs.1100 sqft Also depending on the plot location and your map. Once map is finalized than more appropriate estimate can be provided.

Your total covered area should be around 4200 to 4500 sqft.

Please provide us the architectural and structural design with your choice of finishing material, we can provide you cost on following 2 options

Option 1: We will give you Per Sq ft rate on a turn key basis.

Option 2: We will Charge you fixed percentage (Construction Management fee) of total cost of project. We will buy the material on your behalf as per your selection from approved suppliers on best possible prices and high quality, receipts will be provided to you as per the actual pricing. You will have the flexibility to make changes in material any time and also purchase the material if you would like.

Let me know your thoughts. We can sit together and decide.

Looking forward to your reply

Thanks & BR

Waqar Saeed

0323-4469999

M.E GEEB (Germany, UoR)

B.E Civil (Pakistan, NUST)

https://www.facebook.com/ENCON.Pakistan

Dear

complete project cost 2150/sft of covered area only

Regards

Faheam

Roots Engineering Services

rootsengineerings@gmail.com

phone 00923217867889

Thank you everyone... For your feedback and prompt reply,

I would like to request you all and will appreciate if you could send me the pictures of some of the home's exterior designs as per the above given details.

and will also appreciate if you could send me the approximate TOTAL COST of the READY HOUSE with finishing please consider it with good and durable material and the how much time will it take to complete the project, timeline is very important.

Please send me the details on my personal email.

nabbas1977@gmail.com

Construction cost depends upon quality of material and design that you select for your dream home. We have a wide range in it and would like to work for you. If you are interested then kindly send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262 for more information.

http://www.ameradnan.com/work