Estimated cost for 5 marla double story

Hello, i want to construct a double story house in gulraiz housing on 5 marla plot. The idea is to construct mostly with pillars and solid foundation. How much it will cost.

AOA Sir,

I saw your add zameen.com.i am a real estate agent.

Ali Rathore Estate & Builder,s.

I have a very tellented & best labour to build your house.'

I,ll make your house fully construst, best design, 3D ART,Weather Sheet,& orignal Dulux paint,All to All With Metirial,

Only,32,00,000.

I,ll Make your house you Want.i ,am working Constrution in DHA Defence lahore,

www.alirathore.com

please contact.

My offer is 28,00000/- complete house with the specifications you mentioned.

I advise you first get designed frame structure of the house.From drawings materials required will be calculated. My advice is that you do not compare rates quoted by people rather you should compare professional expertise and skill of contractors.If you have got prepared drawings of your house send it to me at my email address. I shall send you exact quantities of materials required free of cost. After that it is easy for you to make assessment of rates.

Regards,

Engineer Muhammad Shafqat

shafqat.muhammad62@gmail.com

Contact # 03225017254

@Danish brothers

Its a 5 marla house. You don't need a design to know the requirement. It wont have more than 9 Pillars and the beam span of 180 to 200 feet. 17000 bricks for ground and 15000 bricks for first floor.

Average covered area of around 2000 sqft.

Rest the professionals can explain.

Dear barcelona Ea,

minimum cost of a 5 marla house is 3.6 million in standard quality.

For delux quality of work 4.4 millions.

For luxury finish cost should be upto 5 millions

thanx

No need for frame structure of the 5 marla house it can be easily done on walls and where required some columns and beam. You will just add cost for no reason to get fame structure in house.

Regards

Planet Builders and Interiors is a well-established construction company operating by the team of dedicated and experienced architects, B.SC Civil engineers and professional staff.

We are pleased to offer you the best possible prices of quality work. A+ Grey Structures rate Rs. 1350 per Sqft covered area.

We are also providing Turnkey services as per your need, proposals with complete information will be forward for these pakeges upon your inquairy.

Hoping for further comunication and meeting with your good self soon.

Regards,

M. Azhar Khan

Founder

0321-8837696

Hafiz Umar Khan

B.Sc. Civil Engineer

Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

0332-4664243