Farmhouse construction in stone?

Dear all
I hav recently purchased land for a farmhouse. I would like to build it single storey and in majority stone. I would like some advice in where to find builders who are competent to do this? Can anyone help?

Stone construction is vulnerable in earthquake scenario.

We can design and construct as per your desire and requirements.

If interested contact us for further discussions.

Regards

dSA

designsource99@gmail.com

92-333-4220989

Thanks for your answer Pardesi. What would be a compromise where stone can be used as exterior wall? Can it be supported internally by concrete pillars which are clad by stone? I want to use it as it is a traditional material and also cool in the hot summers.

It is going to be built about 80km from Islamabad we still feel tremors here and some old stone built houses fell in 2005 here too, so I want to look at safety as well as aesthetics.

The best way is to have RCC structure and external walls be cladded with stones. It means stones will not support the load of roofs. These (stones) will serve as external finish. Stones are available both in artificial and in natural forms. Stone masonary works can be seen in Bahria Town , Phase 8 Rawalpindi. If you like to visit stone masonary sites you may contact me at the following number;

Engr. Muhammad Shafqat

Thanks for your answer shafqat sb. I will contact you when I am back in Pakistan. I am looking to find experienced persons to do this as I cannot find anyone locally in the area of construction. I want it to look as authentic as possible so would use natural materials.

I myself is a contractor having rich experience in stone masonary works. I have skilled workers experienced in the job under discussion. You may kindly contact me when coming to Pakistan.I live & work in Rawalpindi

Contact # 03225017254

shafqat.muhammad62@gmail.com

Planet Builders and Interiors is a well-established construction company operating by the team of dedicated and experienced architects, B.SC Civil engineers and professional staff.

We are currently running the 6 kanal site for farm house in lahore, we can offer you the various pakeges for grey structure and complete finish on very best prices.

Proposals with complete information will be forward for these pakeges upon your inquairy.

Hoping for further comunication and meeting with your good self soon.

Regards,

M. Azhar Khan

Founder

0321-8837696

Hafiz Umar Khan

B.Sc. Civil Engineer UET

Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

0332-4664243