Foundation cost for a single story 1 kanal house

I want to construct single story 1 kanal house in lahore. For now, i want to complete the drawing and just do foundation work. After a year or so, i will complete the rest of the house. Please suggest:
1- what will be the cost of foundation for a 3000 sq. Foot covered area?
2- how deep foundations need to go?
3- i want to go for minimum cost but want solid foundation. Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Sir,

Planet Builders & Interiors is providing design for residential, Commercial and industrial buildings as per our client requirement. Our Team includes qualified License Architects, Structure Engineer, 3D visualizers & draught person's, team work together with their experiences delivering high-quality designing services to clients.

Design sevices include:

Structure Drawing out lines,

Architectural Drawing.,

3D facade image,

Exevation plan,

Electrical, plumbing plan,

Under the supervision of Electrical structural, Civil engineer, Geo Tech Engineer.

An engineer on your construction project can save your money and ensure safety and quality of work done.

Foundations depth depends upon the barring capacity of the soil of the area on which you are going to start the construction work. Our Geo Tech Engineer will give the recommendation for the required depth for foundation.

Planet Builders & Interiors is pleased to quote the rate on 3000 Sqft area Foundatiom. 215 per Sqft with quality material.

Please visit our face book page "Planet Builders" to see our ongoing 6 canal construction project in Green Fort 2.

Hoping for further comunication and meeting with your good self soon.

Please call us for further informations.

Regards,

Planet Builders.

Gmail ID: planetbuilderss@gmail.com

Facebook: Planet Builders

M. Azhar Khan

Founder

0321-8837696

Hafiz Umar Khan

B.Sc. Civil Engineer

Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

0332-4664243