Fresh painting cost of labour and material.

I have constructed a new house. Now to get it plastic emulsion painted, i need per square foot labour charges.
How much paint will be required for house with 6 rooms ( 15 x 15 x 11 ft).
Standard plastic emulsion.

Asalam o Alaikum,

Can you please answer the following questions

1. Do you require paint to be done outside the house?

2. Do you require just the rooms or whole inside of the house?

You can contact me on anr@alirathore.com or visit our website for more information and discussion www.alirathore.com

Kind Regards,

Ali Nazar Rathore

I want labour or service charges..

Rate per square foot for interior particularly.

And for exterior in general.

Thanks.

Hi,

roughly cost per sqft incluiding materials is round Rs.22 to 25 again it depends which paint you use. Jotun is very expensive. ICI and Berger is reasonable.

If you need further info please call me. I can give you solutions very effective and have a team of painters who can well do the job.

Salamat 03028900985

Asalam o alikum,

Please mention the exact location or area, Cost varies depending on material you are using. Labor cost also varies slightly with material brand or type. For further details contact us. We will finalize after visiting the place. Estimated costs are 12 to 15 per square feet for labor and 22 to 25 with material.

Thanks

Conatct us on

EagleNestbuilders@gmail.com

Dear, It dependes upon you, but for the 1st time go for quality, the rate may be around 14/foot.

U need just 3 drumy of 22 kg for 6 rooms… And 7 rupees per ft after vatti then double hand filling them cutting and plastic emulsion coats… If primer then in 9 rupess… Regards…

I am Mian Tahir Abbas ( Local Labour Facility Pakistan #لوکل #لیبر #فیسلٹی #پاکستان) If You Need Painter’s And Paint :art: Home Delivery Multan Connect Us 03032950729 Whatsapp https://wa.me/qr/MDPVHX5EO5K3B1
or Facebook Local Painters Facility Pakistan