Grey Structure Cost Lahore

Aoa,

I am looking to construct a single story house on my 1 kanal plot in Lahore. I have received different estimates for cost of constructing the grey structure. These range from 850 to 1300 per sq ft.

I was wondering if anyone can provide an estimate of building a grey structure where the covered area on the house map is 2800 sq ft. Also can you please specify what will be included in a grey structure (e.g. electric wiring, plumbing etc)

Much appreciated, Ali

Salam there,

There are different packages for construction and it depends on design of home. If we are talking about a normal design it starts from Rs 1200 per sq ft to Rs 1600 per sq ft.

Kind regards,

Farhan.

And yes, you can also contact Mr. Adnan- a building contractor, to know more about the construction cost of your house.

Good luck :)

Hi Dartali,

The more people you talk to, the more quotes you get. With the rising prices of construction material, construction cost is also going up. A while ago my mate Ali created this thread which I knew even then would come in handy for many years to come. ;) And that's actually turning out to be true.

Construction Cost

Thanks for all the replies. 1200 / sq ft seems to be the popular quotation. Can someone also please confirm how the covered area is calculated? Does it directly correspond to the area covered in the map?

Thanks.

The boundary wall is measured with addition to (Length * Width) formula in the rooms while doing this maths you are left with the figure known as covered area…

You can measure it from the map planned, But generally the are is measured at site by the contractor. He takes all the area under the slab and you cross check it with your map area told by your architect or planner. All the obove quotes are rough estimated costs. You better can understand it, if you get the breakup of cost involved in structure. That is more precise and believable. So i suggest you to go for "Bill Of Quantities".