House construction cost in bahria town phase 8

I plan to construct a 10 marla house in bahria phase-8. However, have learnt that there is substantial cost of building a house in bahria town in view that they require to construct a raft and piles in house foundation. I would appreciate if following queries may be answered:

1.What is usual cost of constructing a raft of 10 marla house in phase-8. If required, in addition cost of constructing the piles,

2.What is per sft construction cost individually for raft, foundation, grey structure and finishing.

Few months back, a contractor quoted me 55 lack cost for constructing 5 marla.

Dear Babar,

I am representing Estrada Construction Solutions Pvt. Ltd, a construction company with extensive experience , foreign qualified management and skilled labour.

As for the raft . The extra expense would be between 2-3 lac. Please note it is the EXTRA expense . Not the total expense.

And for pilling you should be looking at 8000-10000 per pile and total number of piles depends upon the structure. Cost per pile includes ( digging of pile, steel, concrete filling)

For grey structure it would cost you around 1300-1400 per sq. Ft.

And for finished house ( turn key) it would cost you around 2500 per sq. Ft.

We have carried out many residential and commercial project in Islamabad, Punjab and KPK.

For further information please feel free to contact us on

0336-591-5589

info@estradaconstructions.com

or vist our website

Sir generally speaking the cost for a double storey A grade quality 10 marla (3800 sqft) house in bahria town on turnkey basis is around 1 crore to 1.10 crore @ 3000 per sqft

10 marla Grey structure is around 60 lac.

Pile and raft foundation cost depends on the type of soil.

To get a better deal and an accurate estimate you may call us to discuss your requirements

We currently have 6 projects in phase 8. You may see our projects.

We have our own machines including excavator, pile bore, compaction machine, etc

PROBIZ CONSTRUCTION

SAMA ARCADE III SPRING NORTH PHASE 7

Bahria town

0316 5186889

Contact us

We are providing construction service in bahria town

All team available including labour,carpenter electican ,structure enginer etc

A+ material will be use

You can also visit our projects including house & plaza in phase 8

For more you can contact

0300-9711636

Address:- phase 7 ,zaki arcade ,bahria town rawalpindi

Babar no doubt it cost morein bahria specially if you have filling land . Recently i build one house for client he has pilling , raft, retaining walls so it cost us extra 10 -15 lac but it depends upon the how much piling, area of the plot , retaining wall area.

A+ design will start from 2900/sqft and then the limit goes beyond depend upon the quality of materials. So if we calculate A+ min covered area of 10 marla double story is 3800 which means 3800*2900= 11020000 . But if you go for A and B+ material then that cost can be lowered.

Real cost can only be estimated by looking at the design and in person meeting, your thoughts about construction material.

Regards,
Anees Abbasi
aneesabbasi7@gmail.com

We are providing construction service in bahria town and bahria enclave

All team available including labour,carpenter electican ,structure enginer etc

A+ material will be use

You can also visit our projects

Maverick builders isb

+923200487861 malik sikander