House construction estimate

I want to construct my house on a 8 marla plot in bahria town phase 8 in safari valley khalid bloc.

I am looking for best quotes to build a double storey house. Please inform me of construction rates with start to finish.
8 marla double storey house with all good materials. Per sft.
Ian looking for good quality work & on time completion. Minimum & maximum costs quotation.
Can all the contractors can contact me by email with your best quotes estimates to email abrarshah@live.Co.Uk
Abrarshah27@gmail.Com

Dear abrar

for exact estimate pls send your drawings to me at

mirzaco5@yahoo.com

We are providing one window solution for your construction needs in Islamabad/Rawalpindi.

The service's include soil test, architectural drawings, construction (Turn key and labour rate basis)over all Supervision.

Feel free to contact us for any requirements.

Best regards

Ace property solution

0336-101-4679

Email : acepropertysolution@outlook.Com

Your one stop source is here!!

Pyramine Builders and Associates is a residential construction company mainly based in Rawalpindi/Islamabad, Pakistan. We specialize in building new custom homes, renovation projects, and small commercial developments. We aspire to become the most sought after company in this segment by providing innovative solutions and enhanced lifestyles to our customers. The long-term continuous relationships with our clients and the quality references they are willing to provide speaks about our exceptional work.

For further processing please contact us and share your drawings in order to evaluate exact amount.

Looking forward to do business with you.

Thanks and Best Regards

Adil Iftikhar

0310-9372959

pyraminebuilders@gmail.com

Director Coordination

Pyramine Builders and Associates