House Construction In Sukh Chayn?

I want to start 10 marla home construction in sukh chayn lahore by end of feb.

Any local/close by builder/contractor in the area?

Any estimated cost?

I want some one to do labor part only. I want to buy material myself. I don't need a luxury style home like i see all pictures from other builders here. I need a simple home but with marble flooring, kicthen granite only, regular door woods etc.

Any reasonable contractor in the area?

Syed Brothers (pvt) Ltd is providing the construction services to our prestigious clients over 15 years of innovation, professionalism and intellectual designing in Residential Houses and Commercial Plazas.

Providing you the easiest way to work with us (construct your home or invest)

Visit your under-construction house any time at any stage of construction.

100% safe investment for investors in case of any emergency at investor’s end he can withdraw his investment before completion of project with a two month prior notice.

Helping you to build your ideal, luxury home, from inception, through construction, to completion.

Our expertise in the arena of construction enable us to know your needs & ideas and bring them to life.

Discuss your ideas with any of our skilled architects.

Visit any of our projects; completed or under-construction and then decide.

Contact No: 0345-8652981

We are working as construction and interior designing for several years and completed many commercial projects as well. If you are interested then we would like to provide you our services a swell. You can send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262. It will be more good if we talk on call or arrange a meeting to discus your project in details. You can see our sample work by visiting http://www.ameradnan.com/work or Redirecting....

Dear Tahir Sb,

We already designed and construted house in Sukh Chayn Garden.

We can offer you design and construction services if you are interested contact us

at the given contact details

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

Salam Tahir Sahab

The construction cost of a 10 marla house with A grade finish costs around Rs 2000/Sq.Ft-Rs 2200/Sq.Ft. This may vary with the additions we do during the construction process because the trends change very often.

Also you may keep in mind that the grey structure cost of the house is around Rs 1100/Sq.Ft-Rs 1300/Sq.ft. These cost include the profit that a contractor earns. So if you are a layman in this field it is better that you give the project on contract rather than initiating it yourself.

Sir if you need any help in this regard you may write us on

overcsconstruction@gmail.com.

You may discuss with us each and everything that you need from Architectures to On ground Realities. We would be grateful to let you know all the insights

Wasalam

Team Overc's

Cost of construction depends upon your choice of material and design that you choose for your dream home. We are working as interior designer and construction company for several years. If you are interested then we would like to provide you our services. Kindly send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262. You can see our work by visiting http:/www.ameradnan.com/work.

Plannig to finalize the labor contact with Miland Builder. I will post later in future about true cost of constructing houses.

Thank you all for responding. All quotes here seems very high and luxury housing. I do appreciate all new designs and innovations out there. I wish i would have more budget to do it.

Please read the following posts:

A brief autopsy of construction material prices

A deeper autopsy of construction costs

I hope the posts would be helpful.

Regards,
zain Nadeem

Valued Customer,

i am able to provide all construction material in A+ category with cheep price

honestly search market price then contact me 03224745744

Rs.350/ sft labor rate

if you buy material yourself

and in which im responsible for your job