House designs

I will be thankful if someone can share the Bahria Town Rawalpindi house exterior designs and floor plans. I will starting construction of my house very soon. I will appreciate for leveraging and sharing the pictures of constructed houses if possible.

Go to any local architect

or Bahria Town design wing

they will guide you better

Roots Engineering Services is providing the construction services to our prestigious client for several years . I offer my services to build new house with A+ GRADE Construction as follows

A. GREY STRUCTURE WITH MATERIAL (Rs.1100 to 1400/sft)

1. Super Structure

2. Surface Rendering

3. Flooring

4. Roof Insulation

5. Electrification

6. Plumbing Work

B. TURN KEY BASE OR WITH MATERIAL (Rs.2000 to 3500/sft)

WORK INCLUDED

(Include Grey Structure Work & As Mention Below)

1. Wood work

2. Aluminum work for All home Windows and Glass (ghani)

3. Steel staircase

4. Fixing of Main/Wicket gates.

5. Drive ways flooring.

6. Side passage and back yard flooring.

7. Face work depending upon your map.

8. Terrace flooring.

9. Fancy fire places.

10. Floor Marble.

11. Bath Room Tile Flooring.

12. Fixtures and accessories of baths, kitchen.

13. False ceiling depending upon…

C. TURN KEY BASE OR WITH MATERIAL (Rs.1890/sft)

D. BASEMENT CONSTRUCTION (Rs3500 to 4500 /sft)

(Turn Key Base Or With Material)

NOTE

With awal number bricks and using standard ratio of sand + cement.

Free to ask any question regarding construct new build home

You can construct your own house under your supervision as well if you have any doubt

Regards

Faheam: 03217867889

rootsengineerings@gmail.com

@Roots engineering services..

Can you specify the exact difference bet ..

A, A+

B,B+

C,+

And upto what stage ,they are the same ,and from where in construction stage the difference in ,A,A+,...B,B+ ETC STARTS

MR. DK

insh Allah i will explain to you , you are most senior than to me in this zameen.com only but you know that

not every one can afford wood work with solid wooden aish wood, kail,aor any other heavy style,

not every one can afford, granite or tile size 2424 , 3232 for his floor,

not every one can afford mosaic in his home which is Rs.1000 to 2500 or 3500 sft,

not every one can afford aluminium window having gauge 2 mm or above, mostly contractor take rate 2 mm or above, but use less than 1mm gauge for aluminum,

not every one can afford awal number bricks and standard ratio of cement,

not every one can afford SS railing and its not a cheaper item , MS is more cheaper than SS,

not every one can afford Full furnished with False ceiling. Ther are lots of variety in dist-umber chona market rate dabaa box which start rate from Rs.400/- to 5000/- , ici, napoint, superlux, black horse,

fancy lights there in market at least rate 450 to 2500 switch frames,

500 to 5000 breakers 60 ruppee ka bhe hai Schneider company ka bhee hai,

i putt 106 lights for false ceiling for 6 marla only for my client, who start rate led Rs.90 to 250, fully ceiling rob light box hello gin used Rs.8000/roll , but SMT roll nearly Rs.15000

shower set latest Rs.66000/- per set in market , and Rs.2500/- in market also available. Even Rs. 1500 as well

so dear there are lots off examples who can differentiate between AA+ bb+ c+ d+ e f.... Up to Z, so please dont anguish with me, its a open market and if you have worth, then you can offer to all persons that construct any home by me free of cost.....its up to you.....

there is big difference between awal number bricks and doom bricks, contractor construct 4 inch wall in spite of 9 inch, so i hope u got my point at what and which how stageeee........, ub hum dono aik hee field k hain kiya karna hai aik dosray ko nanga kr k, main jub england main tha tub koi aor ap ki complain nahi karta thaa bul k pakistani he Pakistani ki complain kartaa thaaa.... I hope u understand what i mean to say or convey you...

but who will be construct home by me insh Allah basic structure will be strong awal number bricks, with standard ratio aor opar k make up k liy bat kar lain gay ... K bahi ap kitna afford kar sakty hain... So its a open market ap mairy say bilkul bhe naraz nahi hona. I hope u understand ...

Mr. Dk maira given rate hai style ap ko pasand nahi tu main yar kiya kar saktaa hun, aor dear ap please apna nam tu wazayaa karain

thanks

Regard

your well wisher

Faheam Dar

Mr. Dk

i have replied you but it did not display .. But insh Allah let me free then i reply you again brother

Jaisa Kam Waisa Dam

dar sab onhon nay to serf pocha tha app nay lecture kuch lamba nahi day dia?

thekedar sohail

MR DK was just taking exploring dar sb, i hope mr dar has passed the stress test.

We are working as an interior designer and construction company for several years. We have a wide range of design and material for you that will be selected after a detailed meeting with you. Kindly send us your contact number so that we could talk in details or call on 0423-6655262 for more assistance. You can see our work by visiting Redirecting... and http://www.ameradnan.com/work.