House finishing

I have finished my grey structure. In dha phase 2.
Really need honest contractor or enginer who can work for finishing of my home.
Any one can help me true reply which compnay you can suggest me.
Plus matriel i will buy but need his serv n guide.
As i live in oversease thks ahmed
Will wait for your reply

I know a person who did finishing of my home. His name is Hamid Hussain and number is 03438014533.

If you want to check, right now basement portion of my house is under finishing. I live in ground portion

Br malik thks for ur quick reply..

where do u live .. I will appreciate if u can let me know in detail tks

Dear Malik

Thanks for ur number I called Mr Hamid from overseas

And discuss with him . I will appreciate if I can see

It basement work. Hamid said he will discuss with u

And ask u to send me pic thanks a lot Jamil

I have emailed you. If you haven’t received it, let me know your email and will send some pics.

I also know waseem builder he construct many houses and some projects are under construction call him 03004582022, 03234582022 your work is just about to finish he will give you good advice free fell to contact him thankx.

We can give you designa and execution services and if you are interested please send

us more details at the given contact.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

Roots Engineering Services is providing the construction services to our prestigious client for several years . I offer my services to build new house with A+ GRADE Construction with material in four different types of modules along with 7 different types of rates with different materials and jobs description as you select.

LUXURY CLASS HOUSE

1– Construction With DIYAR (AFHGANI) Wood (Node less Wood)

2– Construction With Aish Wood (IMPORTED, KEDI & Node less Wood )

3– Construction With UV SHEETS & Doors With Aish Wood (Node less Wood)

4– Construction With Kail Wood (Node less Wood)

Email me so that work can be share of different projects of finishing work

Regards

Faheam Akhtar

Cell No: 00923217867889

rootsengineerings@gmail.com

For any query regarding grey structure and Finishing. Our services is available with competitive rates and high quality. We provide BOQ to our client with full description, quality and rates. It will help you to achieve high quality in competitive rates.

Kind Regards,

Ar. Wahab

arch five Architects

0321-5674022

wahab.arch@gmail.com

Dear wahab

can i know bit more about your company where is your company ?

where r u located? and how many house u have done ? pls let me know bit more about u tks.

Dear Jamil

We are located at DHA phase II Islamabad. MashAllah currently we are working on 14 projects. We finished 27 projects. For our complete company profile and portfolio please contact us and visit us.

Kind Regards,

Ar. Wahab

arch five

DHA Phase II Islamabad

Dear wahab

thanks for your reply.. It would be better for me to see current work if you r doing it..

mind to send me your contact number or email me ur number

muizzjamil@hotmail.com

thks

Why don’t you click the banner saying “Find an expert architect” and post your details there so that relevant contractors can contact you.