Interior designers

Is there any interior designers available in mardan city, i need quotations for my 2 houses, each 25,00 sft.

Dear Asif Khan...

We can give you interior design solutions. If you are interested

please contact us for further discussions.

Thanks and Regards

Team dSA

92-333-4220989

Planet Builders and interiors is well established company all work under the consultancy of BSc Civil Engineer Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

And also providing the designing facilities.

Further information

Planetbuilderss@Gmail.com

Engineer Umer khan

We are providing one window solution for your construction needs in Islamabad/Rawalpindi.

The service's include soil test, architectural drawings, construction (Turn key and labour rate basis)over all Supervision.

Feel free to contact us for any requirements.

Best regards

Ace property solution

0336-101-4679

Email : acepropertysolution@outlook.Com

Architectectural Building Solutions offers services including Architectural design and Interior Design on reasonable Rates.

Kindly share details for quotation.

Feel free to contact.

Architectural Building Solutions

abs.isb.pk@gmail.com

051-2323639

0300-8351340

Sleek Design & Construction Is provide Best Interior Design and Turnkey. We are also working in Interior Design Project in Rawalpindi Commercial Market We design and build A Restaurant in ISLAMIC/ Mughal Architecture If you satisfy you can call us for further Information.

Contact us i will shear some Ideas with you your needs

Regard

Architect IRFAN MUTTO

Email: Sleekdesignstudio@hotmail.com

Cell or Whatsapp +92-333-5559688

Hello Mr. Asif

We provide interior design + construction services. We are working number of projects in KPK.

WE have our own material showrooms and factories of marble, granite, natural rough stone, porcelain tiles & bathroom fixtures. So we can provide interior designing + construction in a very competitive rates.

Please send us architectural drawings and pics, so we can give initial proposal for your house interior.

Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

0321-5674022

wahab.arch@gmail.com