Labour rates of taasi kaandi(grey structure) and full furnished in g-13/3 i

Labour rates of taasi kaandi(grey structure) and full furnished for 14marla plot in g-13/3 islamabad… I am planning to start immediately and please post economical rates as i am planning for triple story house which will be around 8000sqft in 130lakh/-

WE can give you design and constructino services at one place.

Grey Structure cost Rs.1350 to 1550/sq ft depends on design and actual site conditions/Soil Test.

For Basement it can starts Rs.1650 to 2000/sq ft.

Labour rates Rs.170-300/sq ft depends on design.

Awaiting your further comments.

Regards

Labor rate of brick structure is more or pillar structure?

Frame Structure cost is more than bricks

@DSA. Thank you

Labor rate for grey structure is 280 which includes structure , plaster and flooring ,

rcc walls of basement will be charged extra which will be 140 rs per sft

if you go for with material it will cost you 1600 of basement

and for ground and first floor rs 1200

owner will bear the cost of all kind of excavation

we are experienced contractors .please feel free to contact us any time . We are also giving architectural services , 3d , cost estimates , soil testing

umar saeed

bsc civil engineer uet taxila

pec no 26627

Only people on Zameen.com quote rates of 280 per sq ft for grey structure. I would advise look for contractors that do not use or do not know internet.

@Mkhan. Hahahahaha. You are right. Non zameen.com contractors are ready around 220 including excavation and filling…:stuck_out_tongue: But issue is how to find trustworthy contractor out of zameen.com. Here, at least we get replied by expert and reliable contractors like DSA…

Please email the plans on abs.isb.pk@gmail.com so that we can provide you the exact estimate for construction.

We provide services including Architectural design,Interior design,Town planning and Construction management.

Grey Structure 1300 to 1450 per sq.ft

Labour Rate 170 to 280 per sq.ft

Assuring you best of our services.

Please feel free to contact.

Regards

Architectural Building Solutions Islamabad

0300-8351340

@Zeeshan Ali, what is included in 170 per sq ft cost?

@MKhan In 170 per sq only grey structure will be included.Plaster may be included depending upon the plan.

Thank You

Zeeshan sb, what are the rates of miscellaneous works such as RCC parapet wall,Roof flooring,Tiles application on facade,boundary wall and RCC water tanks in Islamabad?

250 per sq ft labor rate

It is surprising when i see people ask rates from contractors and comparing only rates . They are investing some time more than Rs.10 million on the construction of a building but only compare rates These people do not bother to ensure professional expertise of a contractor. Mostly come in contact with construction first time so do not know how much problem they may face on hiring an incompetent or inexperienced contractor.