Looking for a residential building contractor

Intend to start construction of a 3 stories ( basement, gf and ff ) house in lahore. Cumulative total covered area around 9,800 sq feet. Basement and first floors about 2400 sq feet each, and ground floor is 5000 sq feet.
Looking for a contractor to work on labour rate for me. All materials be supplied by myself.
Contact me through phone or email.
Omar chaudhry
Cell : 0321-4001299
Email : omar@digimart.Com.Pk

Dear Omer sb,

I hope you have already have architectural drawing and structural drawing. After seeing them, then I would be able to give you rate and time completion period.

Regards,

ALI (Khadim Ali)

rkhadimh@yahoo.com

Khalid Ali Sahib,

I have sent you detailed email, pleas check out and reply back.

Thanks

Omar

Dear Oner sb,

I got your drawings. I will just get it printed to have exact assessment then give you my findings by return email.

Well at the moment I am in Karachi from some assignment and will be back to Lahore on 14-15 Nov. Before that I would be able to send you quote by email.

Regards,

Khadim

We are an award winning interior designing and construction company. You can see our work by visiting Redirecting.... We have different rates for you as per material. So, we can arrange a meeting to discuss things in details. Kindly send us your contact number at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or all on 042-36655262.