Looking for architect - BT lahore

Aoa,

I am planning to start 1k house construction in bahria town lahore, and looking for an architect. Any recommendations? Who have done some work in bt lahore before

WE can give you design and execution services at one pace.

If you are interested please contact us for further discussions.

Looking forward

Regards

Team dSA

designsource dot com dot pk

92-333-4220989

Arch five Architects provide design solutions to our clients. We are professional qualified architects from NCA and working all over Pakistan.

For designing visit our office near Grand Mosque Bahria town lahore or contact us through my cell number or email us.
To see our work visit www.be.net/archfive

Regards,

Ar. Wahab
Arch Five Architects
0321-5674022
wahab.arch@gmail.com

Planet Builders and interiors is well established company all work under the consultancy of BSc Civil Engineer Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.
And also providing the designing facilities.

Further information
Planetbuilderss@gmail.com
Engineer Umer khan

Dear Asalam o alikum

Good Quality construction work and in time completion is always our primary goal. If interested contact us on the following address,

Team Royal Stone (Pvt) Ltd.

Email address is: asifmalik@outlook.Com

Email address is: asif.Malik@nayatel.Pk

92-321-5500035

Thanks,

Yes i ll give you the map design in auto cad and pdf or submission file as well if you want, we are based in Rawalpindi/Islamabad.

Bin Javed Real Estate & Builders
Contact 03465377693

If you are interested please contact with us.

Visit http://www.sshome.pk/architect-interior-designer for best services of interior design and construction. I really recommend them for construction of large houses.

Amer Adnan Associates is very hands-on during all stages of the project; the dedicated teams of design, supervision and construction work in conjunction to make the best possible product.

AAA has an architectural style that is tasteful and practical. What sets the firm apart is its versatile approach to a design – the end product could be ultramodern or very traditional. The construction and design process is very transparent; clients are free to choose their own vendors and determine the level of supervision required.

Talk to us

+92-(0)42-36655262,+92-(0)302-4666366

Email us

info@ameradnan.com