Looking for experienced house builders/contractors

I am looking for experienced house builders/contractors for house construction in G-15 Islamabad.

Interested parties can leave a reply to this thread along with their contact details. Thanks!

We are interested in the construction of your house . Please send your email so that we could send you our quotation

shafqat.muhammad 62@gmail.com

My email address is saadirahman@hotmail.com

We can give you design and construction services at one place.

If interested contact us for further discussions.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

designsource99@gmail.com

MEGA Builders …we can help out in constructing ur house with minimum cost and maximum quality…Regads Tahir 03365694444 megabuilders44@gmail.com

We have a wide range of designs and material for commercial and residential both. If you are interested then kindly send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262 for more information.

http://www.ameradnan.com/work

ھمارے ھاں گھروں کے نقشاجات، گھروں کی کنسٹریکشن، رینویشن، انٹیریر دیزائنگ، لینڈ اسکیپ ڈیزائنگ، کا کام تسلی بخش کیا جاتا ھے۔ ہمارے پاس ماہرے نقشاجات (جن کا تجربہ 25 سال ہے) اور تعمیرات کی مایر ٹیم ( جس کا تجربہ 18 سے 20 سال ہے) موجود ہے۔ ۔

MEGA BUILDERS BAHRIA TOWN PHASE 7 Cel:03365694444.

Email: megabuilders44@gmail.com

Face book page: www.facebook.com/MEGA Builders

Please send us your architectural and structure design with choice of material to proceed further.

Email id is waqarasaeed@gmail.com

Thanks

Please provide us the architectural and structural design with your choice of finishing material, we can provide you cost on following 2 options

Option 1: We will give you Per Sq ft rate on a turn key basis.

Option 2: We will Charge you fixed percentage (Construction Management fee) of total cost of project. We will buy the material on your behalf as per your selection from approved suppliers on best possible prices and high quality, receipts will be provided to you as per the actual pricing. You will have the flexibility to make changes in material any time and also purchase the material if you would like.

Let me know your thoughts. We can sit together and decide.

Looking forward to your reply

Thanks & BR

Waqar Saeed

0323-4469999

M.E GEEB (Germany, UoR)

B.E Civil (Pakistan, NUST)

https://www.facebook.com/ENCON.Pakistan

@ Waqar

how does option 2 calculation works; for example for 10 marla house please elaborate

@KS

Option 2 works like this that Construction company charge you the percentage of total cost. For example if they charge you 10% tha means that they will get the 10% on total cost of the house you build. Which is there right as they provide you full construction management.

Option 2 is we agree on certain percentage of total cost of project. We can sum up the total cost and charge you percentage on that amount. In this option you have the flexibility to change the material at your own wish.

Our aim is to be as transparent as possible and customer is flexible in building the home as material selection and quality changes over period of time.

Let me know if you still need clarification. Pls call me at 0323-4469999 to discuss further.

Thanks

Waqar

What is the most suitable option for house construction? Whether subletting the contract on "labor rate" or subletting the whole project on 'Turn-key basis/lump-sump".

What are the pros & cons of both options?

In my opinion whole project is the best option as contractor is responsible for all items and you can have strict control over quality of work and material.

labor rate will only help if you have the contractor who can do the complete labor work. In this way contractor is responsible for all the problems occurred in construction stages.

Thanks

Waqar

If you go for option no.2 then how can we ensure the quality of work? For example, quality of cement mixture i.e. Whether appropriate ratio is used or not, shuttering & iron-bar standards, curing etc.

Pls call me on my cell phone 0323-4469999 and i will explain.

thanks

waqar

Dear Mr. Saleem Butt,

Planet Builders is a well-established construction company operating by the team of dedicated and experienced architects, engineers, and professional staff.

We are pleased to send you the best possible prices of quality work.

Luxury House – Category A++

(Rate: Rs.2800-3300/Sq ft.)

A house with grey structure built with best quality materials and construction standards; flooring in imported tiles with max. Range of Rs.2500-3000/sqm; imported tiles in baths with max. Range of Rs.3500/sqm; doors in solid ash wood work; cupboards and kitchens by Euro/Aran/Berloni; Grohe fixtures and Imported pots in baths; false ceiling in Plaster of Paris on 100% of covered area; Media and feature walls; and paint work with ICI/Burger paints..

Luxury House – Category A+

(Rate: Rs.2700-2800/Sq ft.

A house with grey structure built with best quality materials and construction standards; flooring in imported tiles with max. Range of Rs.1800/sqm; imported tiles in baths with max. Range of Rs.2200/sqm; doors in solid ash wood work; cupboards and kitchens in UV sheets; Grohe fixtures and Porta pots in baths; false ceiling in Plaster of Paris on 70% of covered area; and paint work with ICI/Burger paints.

Deluxe House – Category A

(Rate: Rs.2400-2700/Sq ft.)

A house with grey structure built with best quality materials and construction standards; flooring in imported tiles with max. Range of Rs.1400/sqm; imported tiles in baths with max. Range of Rs.1600/sqm; ply flushed doors; cupboards and kitchens in local lamination; Sonex fixtures and Porta pots in baths; false ceiling in Plaster of Paris on 25% of covered area; and paint work with ICI/Burger paint.

Detail proposal will be forward for these pakeges upon your request.

Regards,

M. Azhar Khan

Founder

0321-8837696

Hafiz Umar

B.Sc. Civil Engineer UET

Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

0332-4664243

Hello Mr. Saadi

We provide turn key solutions to our clients with best quality. Please visit our office n current running sites further. For any query please contact me through my cell number or email us.

Kind Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

0321-5674022

wahab.arch@gmail.com

@ Saadi

Normally to ensure the transparency of the project you should hire your own trustworthy person or guard for 24 hours on site who make sure that the materials is used correctly.

Secondly ask the contractor company to provide you with the complete Bills which they purchase and cross check them randomly.

I have 2 projects which will be starting in next 2 months one in Lahore and one in rawalpindi which are based on percentage. If you have trust on the Contractor or Project management team than it is the best way to do the contract in this way you can change anything at any time.

Kind Regards,

Anees Abbasi

Hey there, i’m interested , do let me know if you need a builder.