Looking for layout of 1 kanal plot construction.

I am looking for a double story beautiful layout of my 1 kanal plot having dimensions 50x90, ideally

1. 3 beds at each story with attach baths
2. Wide lawn
3. Separate entrances for each floor
4. Complete separation for guests
5. Servant room
6. Store
7. Dinning room
8. Drawing room
9. Kitchen off course :)

Asalam o alikum,

Sir I know a person he will fulfill your requirment about your house waseem builders he is qell experienced contractor he will also show you some projects that are underconstruction he will also give you some good advice fell free to call him waseem builders

03004582022 ,03234582022 thankx.

It's not possible to have 3 bed each story and have a servant quarter, wide lawn and store. If you try to adjust too many things in one floor, your bedroom size will become too small. Ground floor has less habitable area as cars take space. 1st floor has better size.

You should shift servants to top story I. E mumty having access through spiral stairs.

Another option, which is quite popular, is to to have servant qtr in small basement and its washroom at ground floor to avoid a basement sewerage expense. Store should be on mumty unless you make space for it elsewhere. But store in basement isn't feasible as it has too much humidity. Store has stale air which causes fungus etc.

Hello Mr. M. Khalid Noor

You need two separate portion on your plot. We have multiple options for duplex houses as per your requirements.

Contact us so we can help you to design your dream house.

Kind Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

0321-5674022

wahab.arch@gmail.com

49 DHA Phase II Islamabad

23-B Sector C Commercail Bahria Town Lahore

Dear Noor,

If you need your layout as per your own requirements contact us.

We can give you design and construction services.

Regards

dSA

92-333-4220989

A wide range of design and material is there for you, waiting in our office. We will have to arrange a meeting to discuss in details. Kindly send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262 for more discussion. Recently we have constructed 2 Kanal home in EME society DHA. You can also see our work by visiting Redirecting....