Material cost and labour cost for 7 marla double story in Bahria RWP

I want to build 7 marla double story house in bahria phase 8. What is average rate for per square foot construction.

For 2800 square feet what will be break down of materials quantity and estimated cost for material, for class A materials.

The primary purpose of preparing a Budget is to understand and control costs. Beginning with estimates, one is able to guess the total dollar amount for the style and size of home on a particular lot. At the very least an Owner should be able to consider if the project is feasible once estimates are made. The total dollar amount can be broken into two categories: hard costs and soft costs. Hard costs include labor and material to build the house. Soft costs include everything else. The Budget format provided here outlines products and services which one utilizes during the Design/Build process. I am a writer working with custom essay writing service(http://clazwriters.com/) it will give us the best choice of writing service for your academic life.

AOA

We gives two years Warranty of our work (anything goes out of order, any creaks on the walls or water seepage in walls or any other leakage will be replaced free) keep in mind if things are fine for two years that means it will continue for 10s of years.

Labor Rates 280- 400 (Without Material):

Shed to shed

With Material 2500-4000 (Finishing)

Shed to shed

Grey structure rates 1100-1500

Shed to shed

all above rates are negotiable and depends upon the drawings

We Create Inspiring buildings which maximize the return on investment for our clients

Please const us for residential and commercial projects

Warm Regards

Actually cost varies as per your requirements for your dream home. We are an award winning architectural design and construction firm in Pakistan.

If you could provide us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com then our representative will contact you for detailed discussion in this regard. You can also see our work by visiting https://www.facebook.com/AmerAdnanAssociates/.

Labor 290

with material 2700

0316-1512255

Dear all aoa

We are planning to build a school building & we need some sincere advice as we are working on very tight budget.

Building size 100ft x 43ft (4500 sq ft)

Total 8 rooms each room 25ft 18ft

There gonna be 4 rooms each side and will have 7ft wide walking passage between rooms. Almost same as shopping markets you walk in and you have shops on your both sides right and left.

So When you walk in the passage you will have class rooms on your right and left,

Whole buildings load will be put on columns/pillars and walls will be non load bearing.

In your opinion how much money we will need to finish this project.

4 ligts and two fans each room, plaster in and outside of the building plus paint the whole building, normal floor (fursh)

Thanks

Mohammed

Dubai experienced professional here…you can talk to me @ skype for free consultation…my skype id is wasim1690