Need to start house, how to get naqsha approved CDA

Respected senior members

I want to start house in islamabad in d12 for 40x80. I have a draft layout of the house. Need a person who could help me to get the detailed map and could get it approved from cda. Wondering what is the way to get it done in cost effective way please.

Any help is much appreciated.

Kindly share if have a good map.

Sallam brother,

We are providing one window solution for your construction needs in Islamabad/Rawalpindi.
The service's include soil test, architectural drawings, construction.
Feel free to contact us for any requirements.

Best regards
Ace property solution
0336-101-4679
Email : acepropertysolution@outlook.Com

Please feel free to contact.We provide all services from designing,approval till end on very reasonable rates.

Architectural Building Solutions

Office no 103,First Floor,Hyper Mart Plaza,G-13 Islamabad

051-2323639 0300-8351340

abs.isb.pk@gmail.com

A.O.A Dear Sir, Our Firm is also working in CDA, DHA and RDA Architectural design and service 3D Design and Animation Structural design, Soil Test and Construction service of best quality at one Plate farm In Rawalpindi Sleek Design Studio Architectural, Interior Design, Landscape Design, Turnkey architecture, we are also working in commercial projects Like star Agro Farm , CPEC Resorts Rawalpindi

Feel Free to contact us:

Cell: +92-333-5559688

Email: sleekdesignstudio@hotmail.com

Architect Irfan Mutto

Dear Sir

Our Firm is providing all Architectural & Interior Service.

We provide all kind of services.From Designing,Layout plans & approving of drawing till the finishing.

Kindly Contact

ARW Design Studio

0333-4382007

0320-4329876

Contact 0324-6236442. His name is eshtam from "fasial and fahad" associates.

They can help you from design, drawing and approval from CDA full package at reasonable rate

We have extensive experience of construction in Islamabad , Punjab and KPK.

Under the management of foreign qualified management and highly skilled work force we have success rate of 100%

Please visit our website for further details and correspondence

Looking forward to hear from you

www.estradaconstructions.com

0336-591-5589