Paint work - urgent help. Please do not ignore

Can expert please guide me approx cost for painting newly build house. Grey structure finished. This is double story house, i need total estimated cost including interior and exterior work. Exterior walls will have weather shield. Let me know the cost using ici, berger and local paints.

With reference your inquairy in which you are not mentioned the size of plot, however the rate for paint with labour

5 marla home double story in local paint will be 85000, and with ICI and berjer will be 115000,

10 marla home double story in local paint will be 160,000, and with ICI and berjer will be 200,000, Negotiatable.

If you are interested please call me at 03218837696.

I recently painted newly built house.total covered area was almost 2400 sq feet…13 wooden doors were polished (not paint), 4 metallic doors painted with metallic finish paint, TV LCD was DECO painted. Interior walls and ceiling work was painted with ICI plastic emulsion and exterior with Popular weather shield…total cost was around 225,000 including each and every thing. Work was done very hard by labour. Excellent finish achieved. Work was done in kasur city.

Dear the 4 marla home double story in local paint will be 70,000, and with ICI and berjer will be 100,000.

I can give exact estimate if you share the area that you want to get painted. For 4 marla house, I can also do that for 65000.

The size of plot must required call us for detail 0344-5538133. Local paint ici and berger all kind of paint in islamabad and rawalpindi only

Dear All,

Thanks a lot for the advice's. Yes I have missed mentioning that this is in Lahore Bahria Town. House is 10 Marla. Newly constructed. Wanted to know how much is the theka given to Painets for 10 Marble. My builder is asking 180000 for theka for entire house paint + Doors Polish, Also Paint material to be bought desperately.

Miss hina, the estimate of your contractor is very high. I can offer you reasonable price for good work

You can call miss hina for final rates. The rates would be very reasonable. Tanveer 0306-9630393

I also want the estimate for 40x80 feet house, covered area is 40x60( 10 feet front and 10feet back garage. Its a double story. I want to use ICI

Gray structure is ready, also want primer

Please share the cost and i will call them

13 doors to be Polished

cieling (paint + polish)

Walls

Front, back, side weathershield

Salman, your home was single or double story. I mean 2400 is the covered area of single floor or total.

My home is 40x60 feet, hence covered area is 2400. For two stories it 4800 square feet.