Plaza builders

Hi i have a block size 60 x 90 three sides open i would like to build a plaza will somebody give me an estimate i am new to it it is a corner plot in a chowk and i would like to be ground floor + 4 stories thank you

WE can give you design and execution services at one place.

If you are interested contact us for further discussions and cost estimates.

Awaiting

Team

dSA

www.designsource.com.pk

Asalam o alikum, Please mention location of Plot, because cost varies city to city even location to location also.

Planet Builders and Interiors is a well-established construction company operating by the team of dedicated and experienced architects, B.SC Civil engineers and professional staff.

We can provide you the feedback by our clients, who's work we have successfully be done in past with appriciations.

Bsc Civil Engineer (Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council) will ensure the safety measures, the quality of material & work, and 100% practical implimentation of architecture drawings and engineering standards as well.

We are also providing Turnkey services as per your need, proposals with complete information will be forward for these pakeges upon your inquairy.

Please contact us for further details and meeting with your good self soon.

Regards,

Planet Builders.

Gmail ID: planetbuilderss@gmail.com

Facebook: "Planet Builders".

M. Azhar Khan

Founder

0321-8837696

Hafiz Umar Khan

B.Sc. Civil Engineer

0332-4664243

Asalam o alikum, Please mention location of Plot, because cost varies city to city, contact us, we will provide you the structural design and construction services on a good price. Our company is doing work in Rawalpindi, Islamabad and nearby areas. Thanks.

Royal Stone Private limited company 03215500035

We are working since 2005 as interior designer, architect and Construction Company. Our reputable customer are cafe zouk sialkot, Royaute Luxury suits and hotel etc. Chenone and Rafi Group are in process of final deal with us InshAllah. So, if you are interested then we can arrange a meeting with you. Kindly mention the area where you need services and send us your contact details (email address and contact number) or call on 042-36655262 so we could arrange a meeting with you of our CEO. It will be more useful. Thank you.

Construction Cost depend upon your design,First you have to make Specific design of your site normal gray structure cost is 1400 sft,

or more detail contact at 0300-8432338(NUSK ASSOCIATES) for Architectural design and construction,NUSK Associates is best available company for all of your construction solutions.