Please guide me to build a house, i have plan

Salam, please guide me, to build two story house in jhelum city, i have 7 marla plot, i have plan, plot size 37 x 49 feet, i need construction with in 30 x 40 feet, ground floor , just one main hall, kitchen, one bathroom, one setting room, and first floor just 3 bedroom … Please guide me,required quantity of bricks, cement and sand, laboure or tell me how many cost in simpley, thankful.

Contact some local contractor working on labor rates. They will give you quantity and quotation. I haven't see anyone answering such question like quantity of bricks and cement etc on forum.

Labor contractors know current rates in a particular city and area.

A wide range of design and material is there for you, waiting in our office. We will have to arrange a meeting to discuss in details. Kindly send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262 for more discussion. You can also see our work by visiting Redirecting....

We can design and construct your house according to your requirements. We are constructing the same size and same requirements house in Lahore.

So contact us to get the expert opinion and information regarding designing and quantities of the material.

Kind Regrds,

Ar. Wahab

arch five

0321-5674022