Price to build 7 marla house in bahria town

Salam. I have a 7 marla plot in bahria town phase 8 abu baker. How much it will cost to build a good house.

ASALAM-O-ALAYKUM.

We are an experienced company building houses. The exact cost of the house depends on your drawings and your exact requirement. Please get in touch in order to give you the quote.

Regards,

Muhammad Hassaan Ijaz

0300 4747646

Dear , Mr.Asam,

We are experienced engineers and contractors dealing in construction design and consultancy. We Built several houses in Bahria town and Dha.It will cost you approximately 75....80 lacs with A Grade finishing materials.However exact cost depends on your house drawing and your finishing materials requirement. Contact us to Get a reasonable Quotation.

Regards

Danish brothers construction professionals

0346_5107561

Hi, we are bluekey property construction have over 15 years experience in the industry. 

Our team consists of retired army personnel and uk project managers overseeing and checking the quality of every project. Rest assured your property will be completed to a high standard and according to your requirements

The rate for 

Grey structure 1200 per sqft

Complete structure 2400 per sqft

You may contact me to discuss further on my whatsapp 00447523482749 or my cell 03165186889

Kind regards 

CEO HABIB UR REHMAN

Bluekey property construction 

Bahria town phase 7

Rawalpindi

SoftLand Real Estate & Builders,Lahore.

I am Owner of SoftLand Real Estate and Builders. And Our Office located in Park View Villas, Multan Road Lahore.

We Deal

1.All Kind of Properties(Sell and Purchase)

1. Construct Building, Plaza, Houses and Flats in Labour Rates and With Material.

2. Also, Deal all kind Paint Contracts that make your house more Glorious.

Answer Your Question:- Almost 30 lac rupees utilize on the construction of 7 marla house and if you want complete rate and cost structure then you will send me your house map/drawing and contact me.

Are Engineers and Staff work together to facilitate our Clients in an Honest and sincere way. Our Work is our Brand.

We Emphasis on Quality and Quantity.

Any Query, Feel Free to Contact us:-

Engineer And Contractor: Malik Behnoz Ali Awan

Cell:0323 4203767

Email:behnozali100@gmail.com

Dear sir,

I am representing Estrada Construction Solutions Pvt. Ltd, a construction company with extensive experience , foreign qualified management and skilled labour.

We have carried out many residential and commercial project in Islamabad, Punjab and KPK.

For further information please feel free to contact us on

0336-591-5589

info@estradaconstructions.com

Dear sir,

I am representing Estrada Construction Solutions Pvt. Ltd, a construction company with extensive experience , foreign qualified management and skilled labour.

We have carried out many residential and commercial project in Islamabad, Punjab and KPK.

For further information please feel free to contact us on

0336-591-5589

info@estradaconstructions.com

or vist our website

estradaconstructions.com