Rate of construction of 1 kanal 500sq yard home in islamabad

Aoa, kindly give an idea about the construction rate of 1 kanal double story house.In sector g-16 islamabad.Required normal construction standards.

It all depend upon the area of construction and design of the house but normally the rate goes from 1800/sqft onwards from very low construction to very high quality construction above 3000 /sqft

Ours are builders & civil Engineers working in Rawalpindi/Islamabad since long. Currently we are working in DHA & Bahria Town Islamabad

Labour rate of a house without basement is Rs. 250/sft and with materials it may start from Rs. 1800/sft and up to Rs. 2500/sft or even more

Regards,

Muhammad Shafqat

0322 5017254

Hello Mr. Naimat

We provide turn key solutions (Design + Construction). For detail information please visit our office or contact me through our cell phone and provide you BoQ as per your requirements.

Regards

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

0321-5674022

wahab.arch@gmail.com

Normal construction means a Class-B construction… Which falls about 1900/sqft in the said area

We are an award winning interior designing and construction company. You can see our work by visiting Redirecting.... We have different rates for you as per material. So, we can arrange a meeting to discuss things in details. Kindly send us your contact number at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or all on 042-36655262.

Dear Mr.Naimat,

If your covered area is about 7000sq.ft,

Then the minimum cost of your house will be approximately 15000000/- PKR

Dear niamat. Structure cost will be around 1400/sq.ft and finishing cost will be 2100 to 3000/sq.ft. For details please contact 03335703783. I’m running construction company in Islamabad .i will provide you the best solution. Regards adeel Malik