Roof leveling

Aoa all;

The work you people doing for helping peoples like me to understand construction is awesome (bravo)...

I need some help regarding roof leveling. I constructed my house about 8 months back. The issue is that rain waters stops in few areas of roof as the roof is bit down at that place. I have to wipe out the water from these areas by my own. But the areas are not wide very much… one can say the water stops in around 10% of total area.

I contacted my contractor he said we will have to level the roof with new (chips farsh) of few inches. The cost he said for covered area of 1500 sq is labor around 20000 plus around 30 to 40 cement bags, sand trawly, chips and marble rods for making blocks.

But i asked him to level the areas downed with chips/cement and hence the water will easily flow, but he said that it is not possible. Thats sound strange to me and i know it will give him nothing.

Kindly can some one help me what to do in this situation as short of funds and cannot invest much as already have to pay bribe for gas connection....