Soil test

Salam, i have a question regarding soil test. I had a soil test today. Although i did not receive the final report, the lab person told me that your plot has 15 to 18 feet filling. It is strange for me. Because houses are constructed on all three sides of the plot. And they say they do not have any basement or have no issue for so many years. Also, old residents of that area and thakadaar of that area say this land is solid. Do you think the report is not correct?

There are many persons/companies that offer cheaper rates for soil test and in result standard methods are not followed.soil filled areas cover a wide range of land. In your case if adjacent plots are already constructed than hopefully there will be no issues for your plot too.

To avoid any confusions you can drill some more deep holes on different spots. Hopefully everything will be clear.

Best Regards

Ar. Zeeshan Ali Shah

0300-8351340

Mostly the soil test reports are not very correct you can discuss this with the Soil test company and tell them your investigation and ask them to test it again.

Kind Regards,

Anees Abbasi