Starting construction bussiness in karachi

Hello all,

I am planning to start my own construction business in karachi. I do have an engineering degree and 8 years of experience. Right now i'm working abroad in middle east. My plan is to register the company with pec as c-6 contractor but first start with small house construction project then jump into other projects. Right now i can invest about 80 lac as an initial investment.

Any advise from experience people will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

Dear Ali...

First advise if you can wait for a while and see what is happening to MQM so you can

avoid bhattas asked by them from all the business community...

2ndly business never starts from by your own money and suggest you to do some job

in any construction company in Karachi for a year or so to know the all ups and downs

and then you may start your own business....If you starts from your own butter and bread

it will be for others you cannot save anything.

God Bless you.

Regards

Dear Ali.

Good to hear.

My advise isnot to start this business in Karchi. Its better to startin Lhaore.

I am Civil Engineer doing job and also doing my own house construction business with named "Engineering Development Associate". I offer ypu my services and complete help.

Another idea is to engage good House Construction Firm and purchase plot in Lahore and that firm will built home on your plot. When that plot will be sold than you move from abroad. In that case your business will be settled when you reach Pakistan

Feel free to discus.

Regards,

Engr. Shahid Kamran

Engineering Development Associates

Eden Boulevard College Road Lahore

+92-3016070855

engdevelopmenta@gmail.com

Mr s. Kamran ,pls guide ,to buy a plot 5marla plot to build a house ,I want setup business.im living abroad, can we get plot under 25lac , ready for construction, building cast 30 lac l

Dear A. Haseeb,

Yes it is possible to Setup business in Pakistan While Sitting abroad.

Ready to Build plot in Good location is possible in range 27-30. But for that effort will be required to search plot at this rate.

In Eden Boulevard College Road and AWT developed ready to construct plot is available at 30 Lac. Below this effort will be required there is chance to get or not both. I am providing design & Construction services to clients in Eden Boulevard.

As Construction is Concerned, if you engaged good Engineer with you who can save your money on construction, Five marla Double storey will cost you about 30-32 Lakh in good quality.

If you need any help feel free to consult.

Regards,

Engr. Shahid Kamran

B.E Civil (UET Lahore)

+92-3016070855

Plot in this range can also be search in Wapda Town, ECHS & NFC.

Regards,

Engr. Shahid Kamran

B.E Civil (UET Lahore)

+92-3016070855

Just want to jump in discussion. I share my visit in Pakistan

I am also working in middle east as structural engineer. It is a wish of every engineer in civil to have its own business in construction and that's no bad.

Last year I came and visited a precast company, I showed him FRP, fiber reinforce material, to replace steel. He was so happy and interested that he quickly agreed to replace most of steel used as secondary reinforcement in TT planks, thin slabs etc. Now I am going to make tests for strength and deflection and then we shall officially set up a JV (for supply).

I think Pakistan needs innovative ideas in construction industry, try to bring them in Pakistan, for instance modular construction, an astounded idea, but no work in Pakistan.