Suggestion required for house construction.

I have 80x135 land in my home town which is roughly 2kanals. I want to build a single story house on it. I have following dimensions:
Dining room 25x25
Bed room (17x17)x2
Guest room 15x15
Wash room (7x7)x2
Kitchen 10x10

Covered area makes around 1620 sqft which is around 6 marla covered and rest is left for garden car parking etc.

Is this design good? What expected cost should i expect.

For your house design info and guidance please visit our office or contact us through my cell number.

Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

0321-5674022

Planet Builders and interiors is well established company all work under the consultancy of BSc Civil Engineer Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

And also providing the designing facilities.

Further information

Planetbuilderss@gmail.com

Engineer Umer khan

We have a qualified estimate engineer, if u want we can assist you.

sarco1dotcom

I'm sure we will be able to build your house as per your requirements. We are not the largest nor the smallest company in the country but we do make Great houses as per our client's budget and insight. Total construction from beginning to end (design and all included). We have a great architect (NCA) and team.

Kindly contact me so that we may hear what you have to say further. My number is as below.

Thank you,

Imran Niazi

• 92-300-4390762

9 squares private limited.

About us
As Pakistan’s emerging Architecture & Engineering firm, 9-Squares provides complete Architecture, Interior, and furniture design, we also provide innovative solutions to mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection and structural engineering designs. As a design and build firm 9-Squares team has the knowledge and experience to fully implement your design while delivering significant cost, schedule, and operating-efficiency benefits. The 9-Squares team of professionals are fully accredited and licensed.

Regard

Muhammad Umair Usamni

CONTACT= 051-2871241
EMAIL = info@9squares-ae.com
website= www.9squares-ae.com
Facebook= https://www.facebook.com/9Squares/

Nothing can be said about the design, sir. Since you haven't provided any info layout plan or map.

I'm also confused about design since I also want to construct 6 marlas(1500Sqft) in 60x90 canal house with almost same specifications.

Just kept one thing in mind cost is at least Rs 1450/Sqft and maximum Rs 2000/Sqft

Sir

we also provide the best design for you. Under your expiating cost please Email us on our official Email address with your All requirements. Our team will be contact you

please send me your contact number and Email address.

Regard

umair usmani

Email= info@9squares-ae.com

Email= umairusmani73@gmail.com

We can give you design and execution services at one place.

If interested please contact us.

Regards

Team dSA

92-333-4220989