Top 5 contractors

Hi,

Can someone help me to list down the top 5 contractors for building house in bahria town phase 1-8. What i am looking is to see their past verifiable projects, total number of projects delivered or in progress, company size, website presence, or their name in the market. I hope if we not able to find top 5 then atleast let's try the top 3 atleast to help others as well.

By the way my question is same asked hundreds of time on this forum is to find honest/reputable firm for construction house in phase 1-8.

Thanks
Iftikhar

You can contact us with confidence as we will satisfy you with our quality works and time delivery.

Regards

Team dSA

92-333-4220989

Planet Builders and interiors is well established company all work under the consultancy of BSc Civil Engineer Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.

And also providing the designing facilities.

Further information

Planetbuilderss@gmail.com

Engineer Umer khan

Dear Iftikha Sab

Have you chosen any contractor? I am also looking for the same for building a house in Bahria phase 8

Thanks

Najeebullah Tariq

@najeebullah

WE can give design and execution at one place.

If interested contact us.

Regards

Team dSA

92-333-4220989

I'm sure we will be able to build your house as per your requirements. We are not the largest nor the smallest company in the country but we do make Great houses as per our client's budget and insight. Total construction from beginning to end (design and all included). We have a great architect (NCA) and team.

Kindly contact me so that we may hear what you have to say further. My number is as below.

Thank you,

Imran Niazi

• 92-300-4390762