What is the best time in year to start constructing house in southern punjab

Just want to take an advise to start construction of my house in multan. Some people advise that its not good to start contruction of the house in winter. The issues you may face could be short day light which may reduce the working hours of the labour and the dryness of gray structure and lentar.

Appreciate your feedback.

Dear Muhammad

Its a best time for construction... Now days weather there is no extreme weather in Punjab and no vacations after 9th, 10th moharaam... So construction continue without any interruption... As an Architect I would say its a best time for construction...

For any query regarding designing and construction you can contact me through my cell # 0321-5674022 or e-mail @ wahab.arch@gmail.com

Kind Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

Thanks Abdul wahab,

Your feedback is appreciated. As we would be approaching winter next month, would it affect the work pace?

What if we start it in March?

How long usually it takes to complete a house of 10 Marla during summer if every thing goes well.

Thanks and regards.

You can start construction in any month of year. Weather is not a matter these are just rummer its my experience of 15 year. Its takes 8 to 10 month to complete house.

Thanks dude for the valueable feedback.

This is how peope have perceptions. Anyways if its like so i may start construction by february. (Due to some unavoidable circumstances, it can't be started now)

I hope everything goes smooth. (Insha Allah)

Regards.

You can start at any time but not recommend in extreme weathers. In Multan Summer is extremely hot. Start in Mid Jan so you can finish Grey Structure in Mid of May. June is extremely hot and start of Ramadan. In Ramdan construction goes slow. Try to complete grey structure before Ramdan. It will save your money.

Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

You have time to construct because weather is good in south Punjab. In this fast moving age, there are many things to construct your home in winter as well that a construction company can define you well. You may contact us for design and construction services that you want in your home. You may send us your contact details at hamza.asif@ameradnan.com or call on 042-36655262. You can also see our work by visiting Redirecting....

@Mr. Abdul Wahab and Amer Adnan Associates.

Could you suggest any good architect in multan?

I want to get architectural design of my house.

Does it require architect to visit the site inorder to design the house?

Wheather an architect can evaluate and analyse the things which determine the ventilation and lighting etc.

Considering other houses already have been built around.

Advice would b appreciated.

Regards

Dear Muhammad

We are working all over Pakistan. Some of our projects are in finishing stage at MDA society Multan. We visit our sites in periodically.

Yes, before designing we visit to analyze the site from different perspective. After analyzing, we design environmental drawings for air circulations paths (ventilation) and use of natural light. On the basis of environmental drawings we design the house according to client requirements and life style.

I will visit Multan sites in coming weeks. Contact me through my cell number if you eager to design your house and visit some of our projects @ https://www.behance.net/archfive

King Regards,

Ar. Wahab

Arch Five Architects

0321-5674022

wahab.arch@gmail.com