What Is The Contractor's Commission For Building A House?

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know what is the commission rate which a contractor would ask for building a house? I mean a situation when material is provided and the contractor is responsible for the labour and management of the construction project.

Is it feasible to build houses via this method and earn a good profit with less hassle and good quality houses?

Thanks

Its called labor rate.which is around 250sqft also depending on location and design. This is the best way even if the house is for personal use or for selling.you must supervise every aspect of construction

He earns through labour rate, no direct link.

@H-T. Do you take projects on labor rate basis also?

I do …

Dear H_T,

what is 250sqft? Is it 250 PKR for 1 Sqft?

Yes lets say your plot size is 30 x 60 works out to be 1800 x 250… This is for single storey

Whats the normal labour rate? Is it actually 250 per sq ft or???

Labor rate starts from 150 onwards… I charge no less than Rs.250 but there are certain benefits having me onboard :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks H–T bro for the info. I might need your services in the future for making a house. I think 250/sq ft is not bad considering that most of the headache will be of the contractor and one has to provide the material and just oversee things. Could you tell us about the benefits that come with you? :slight_smile:

It all depends on design and site actual conditions...

It can be around Rs.250 to Rs.300

We can offer you all kind of design and construction services

Contact us at designsource99@gmail.com

Awaiting

dSA

92-333-4220989

I only take what i charge no extras from here n there unlike most of the contractors i have come across they fiddle in the material from steel to even marble to make extra cash.ive been in this business long enough to know every loop hole.so you can be sure that while buying material you will not be fooled…

@ junaid

your more than welcome