What would be cost of 4 marla house with 22.6x40 dimensions

I have 4 marla plot on 15 feet road. The front of plot is 22.6 feet and length is 40 feet. I want to construct 2 story. Total area is 900 square feet whereas covered area on first floor would be 900 sq. Feet while on 2nd floor, the covered area would be 750 sq. Feet. What would be approximate cost of the house.

I would prefer to use 9 Inch wall at front and back while 4 Inch on sides and center. And want to use B class bricks which costs around 6500 to 7000 per 1000 bricks.

Bricks of A and B class would be used. Blocks are not preferred in this area.

It would cost you around Rs.1700/sqft.

I have contact a contractor. He asked me to pay Rs. 2500 per sq feet including all material costs. What you say about it.

Assalamaualikum Faisal

Well the cost you will incur in constructing the house will be Around Rs.2900000/-. And if you hire a contractor for the purpose an additional 20% shall be added to the above stated cost.

This will contain all items of premium quality starting from grey structure uptill finishing Now it is upto you to decide in which area you can compromise in .

Regards

Syed Hassan Ali

Team Overc's

03000-341-303

You’ll get a good construction in 1700-1800/sqft

Faisal response is very satisfactory. I like it much.

Thanks!

Can you please share the location of your plot.

Dear Faisal sb, the location of the plot is near Ring Road (Quaid-e-Azam Interchange).

Ok. That's fine!

When you are planning to start construction?

Dear Faisal, I am planning to start next month.

Hmm...That's good.

Please go ahead and let me know if any assistance is required.

Thanks dear Faisal. I am grateful.