Can we meet at #ZameenXpo, Pak-China Friendship Centre, Islamabad?

Dear readers and members of Zameen Forum,

Team Zameen is currently hosting the Zameen.Com Property Expo 2016 (Islamabad) at the Pak-China Friendship Centre.

Since a big percentage of forum users are from Islamabad, this event gives us a chance to meet with you face to face. I am eager to see you all (shall i name you one by one?).

So listen up property gurus, members enjoying expert and senior authority status, and even newbies to the forum: Team Zameen is here to meet you guys, hear your suggestions and feedback, and anything and everything that you ever wanted to share with us.

If you are coming, let me know; if you can't, do try.

We all know this in our hearts, but I will say it again -- Islamabad is beautiful.

The weather is awsome today.

There is an entire stall dedicated to market DHA Valley Islamabad.

At this stall, you can seek information about when is possession for Homes and plots due, which blocks are currently popular demand- and investment-wise and how much value your property in Valley has gained in 2016.

The guy on the stall has shared some exciting details with me and i am quite sure you would also like to talk to him.

Let’s have coffee together Mr Khan.

Samra Baji first Zameen should remove the spammers who are posting thousands of nonsense messages on the forum. Look at what Wadda Saeen is doing.

I am coming Samra for the coffee.

U need to go to Monal for dinner after duty hours☺

Sure, Mr Khan.

Pardesi, meeting you sounds important to. Let's sit down and see what can be done.

I have seen agents marketing some very nice projects here, including:

Country Club Islamabad, New Murree Expressway Islamabad
Al Sahib Heights, Margalla Road E-11
Crescent Arcade, G-8 Markaz
Hamilton Heights, Bahria Phase VIII
Murree Green Homes
Cordoba Heights, DHA-1, Sector F

Pardesi is abroad.

Wadda Saeen is acting crazy.

Samra Baji I will be very pleased indeed to meet you, Shaista and Zain inshaAllah. But I usually visit during winters to avoid the heat of summer. My best wishes for the Expo!

Also kindly fix Falcon who hasn't been given the right upbringing on what language to use when addressing people in public.

@.Samra zulfiqar . Are there any arrangements for overseas ? i mean some online type arrangement or direct phone type, for specific stalls and projects etc ,or inquiry in this regard ??

DK, please don't start him on this very thread.

If you want contact details of some client dealing in a project that interests you, i can get it for you.

This sounds unbelievable, Zahaq Associates (Pvt) Ltd are offering you AND your family a chance to get permanent residency as well as own property in Europe. To learn how, visit their stall.167.jpg20210614-318-yza7vo.jpeg

Sorry sister (i can understand ),yes i want information on bahria phase 8 undeveloped blocks .

And also dha Peshawar .....if am given some contact details regarding these , will be thankful for the favor.

Please give me some contact numbers of Zahaq associates as well..,

No problem Dk, give me some time, i will share details on this very thread.

Our expo is a family event, so there’s something for everyone here!

“The Expo is awesome so far and we’re getting a ton of information!” said Mahwish, a homemaker.

Bushra Ameen, also a homemaker, agreed.
“Usually, property expos are boring, but this one is not,” she said. “Our entire family is having a good time.”

Zahaq Associates Operation Manager Ahsan Naqvi:

+92-51-236-1166
+92-302-859-9100.
ahsan@zahaq.com.pk

@ samra

i will be coming tomorrow so will meet you then...

Will wait.