Commercial Plots Auction

CDA recently did an auction, 1 and 2 days ago, of commercial plots in I-12. They also ran an auction last month too.

Does anyone have any idea of how much any of the commercial plots went for. And is there much of a chance of picking up something on cheap or cheaper than usual. Just wondering for future reference.

P.S. I got this from CDA website but i did not help much.

Islamabad, July 17, 2013: Thirteen commercial plots of Markaz I-12 were auctioned on 2nd day of two days auction of commercial plots under the banner of capital development authority (CDA). All plots of Markaz I-12 presented for bidding process bears same size of 1066.66 square yard.

Plot no.1, J Markaz I-12 received the highest bid of Rs. 1,31,000 per square yard where as Plot no 2-B of the same Markaz received the lowest bid of Rs. 52,000 per square yard. Plot no 1-B was auctioned @ Rs. 76,000 per square yard, plot no 1-L was auctioned @ Rs. 1,11,000 per square yard, Plot no I-H received the bid of Rs. 74000 per square yard, plot number 1-I was auctioned @ Rs. 79,000 per square yard, plot no 1-k was auctioned @ Rs. 1,02,000 per square yard, Plot no 2-J received the bid of Rs. 70,000 per square yard, plot no 2-K was auctioned @ Rs. 90,000 per square yard where as plot no. 2-D, 2-E and 2-F received the bid of Rs. 53,000 per square yard each.

Earlier nine (09) commercial plots in the different Markiz of developed sectors, class three shopping centers and commercial plots of blue area were auctioned on first day of the auction.

This auction is being supervised by a committee headed by mr. Azher ali chaudhary member finance, while syed mustafain kazmi, member planning & design, mrs shaista sohail, member estate, zia ur rehman toor , deputy director general finance, director estate management-i and ii and director public relations asia gull are the members of the committee.

The auction committee would submit its recommendations to the cda board, which is the final authority for approval of these auctions.

Sir i didnt understood ur question…??

Sorry for the confusion.

Cda recently did two auctions for commercial plots of i-12. My question is:- i want to know if anyone has an idea of how much they sold the plots for. Any rough example.

The above mentioned information, I found from CDA's website but it doesn't state the full size and cost of any plot. It just states the price per square yard.

Sir those all plots are of the size 120x80 which is more than 2 kanals. And the total cost of the plot which was sold for 52000 per sq yd will cost around 5.6 crores and the plot with the bid 131000 per sq yd will cost around 13.5 crores

Thanks.

Are they holding any more auctions in the future?