Lda city fraud victim

Aoa my father booked 10 marla plot in lda city phase 2 he paid all the amount and hold last 2 installments which is pkr 150,000 x 2 , we have the intimation form in which it is mentioned that if you failed to pay 50% amount in 2 years then lda have a right to cancel your file and deduct 15% of total amount but my father paid 86% amount and still they cancel our file without given any notice i call their office they said that we have a blue color form which is signed by your father and it is mentioned on it that if you failed to pay “total amount” in 2 years then we can cancel your file (they did not gave us copy of that blue form) my question is that can we lodge a case against them in court or not because the intimation form that we have clearly mention that lda can cancel your file if you failed to pay 50% amount in 2 years.

I am not a lawyer, but I think you should file a case. However, there is a catch here: LDA is already dealing with many cases in the court. So, this would be just another addition to their roster.

Lda did right first time in their life. You failed to pay so they cancel , your fault , bahria in past cancel my many files due to it , I can do nothing beside a good try but I learned a lesson , which partner did it by the way ? No you can do nothing as your father signed a testimony . Rules of partner plus rules of lda protect them , you should have bought lda city phase 1 file instead of installment of phase 2. Above all must pay installment on time .

Still lda is better than bahria town as they did not cancel it after 6 years when posession was near , bahria is real fraudia

@ASAD i can expect this type of reply from you because you are lda city paid tatu employee

I don't think Bahria fully cancels allotters plots especially when some payments have been made, worse they charge you some penalties and restore the ownership...

The OP's grievances seem justified, I don't know LDA's performance but I can tell from my personal experience that they are a bunch of inefficient people...

Do u want the file back? do ask them what do they want, make them convince some how that u want to pay the remaining dues along with the least amount of fine they can charge you.

or else you and your father must visit the office and talk to them and write a letter about not able to pay the amount on time or what so ever it is.

fighting and arguing is useless as i remember very clearly that an elderly man was unable to pay the installment and he got 100% refund due to financial crises. Main issue is how can you convince the Brigadier or Colonel who is the main person and makes a final decision as well as signing the relevant documents.

I hope your case resolves quickly. In-Sha-Allah