Money transfer???

Can somebody tell me about the deduction fees from one bank transfer to a different bank transfer in different cities? Plus fastest way to transfer?
Suppose the amount is five lakhs.

Deduction fee i don't know, but transfer should be very swift, bcz almost all major banks are on line , and its the era of electronic transfer, so as its easy with a click from ATM machine or even your home laptop to transfer your money anywhere in the world e.g the folks doing it in GCC(KSA.UAE.etc) countries.

BUT i don't know how it works inside Pakistan.

Different banks have different rates. Fastest way is internet banking or ATM transfer. Within same bank limit is 5 Lakh and one bank to different bank transfer limit is 2.5 Lakh in one day. If one has internet banking account than its easy and takes a minute. One can transfer remaining money after midnight if amount is more than the limit.

Second way is cheque which takes a lot of time. But some banks offer same day clearing but one has to deposit cheque very early morning and both branches should be same day clearing facility member. Same day clearing charges are Rs 200/- probably.

Another way is to have cash and deposit in the recepient bank directly. Like if you want to send amount to an HBL account holder in Karachi but you are in Islamabad. You should go to any near branch of HBL in Islamabad and deposit cash in that person's account. It's charges are probably Rs 500/-

Most time taking is depositing normal cheque and most quick is Internet banking. Different banks has different charges of net banking. Like standard chartered will deduct Rs 58/-, UBL will deduct Rs 200/-

I hope it will clear a little.

Thanks AGAIN BR Malik sahab for answering my query. DK sir thank you as well!!!

Welcome.

The best bank is standard chartered bank when it comes to internet banking and customer services. Internet Banking is the best way. If SCB to SCB, limit is PKR 500k and no fee. If SCB to another bank, the limit is PKR 250k, and the fee is PKR 58 per transaction irrespective of the amount.

Pls note that other banks have different limits and fee structure. The best option is SCB.

Thank you TS for the help!!!