Possession Issues In CDECHS E-17

I purchased a 50 x 90 plot in CEDCHS E-17 almost 6 years ago through a property dealer. After that within one year, I paid all the remaining development charges and got the CDECHS allotment letter for the plot.

Now the problem I am facing is that society doesn't have possession on the belt on the left side of the E-17 double road in which my plot is located. Despite multiple verbal requests there is no action by the society management on this issue.

Can anybody guide me towards right government authority or court through which a complaint on this issue can be launched, to force society to fulfill its commitment and give possession to hundreds of all dues clear alottees waiting for possession so that they can start building their homes?

Dear which street no in E-17 is it? Wish u luck.

Dear N.D sb, it is in St# 11.

Recently I got to know that there are few issues involved in this area so the developement uptill North Road 1 from here is not done. Whle the area to the west of North Road 1 (St 19, 20, 28, 29, 30 etc) have no issues. Wish you good luck. It will be interesting to know the opinion from others on it because most of middle class buyers like me and others suffer due to these issues where we put income of our lives.