Property Right Of Grandson

A-o-a,

R/Sir,

It is requested that I required your help in my case file up@ Moro Sindh, Civil Court. My uncle snatched my grandfather property, after death of my father and grandfather, he claimed and transferred joint property by revenue dept, on his name by fitwa letter of molvi, in the presence of two witnesses. My concerned adv. fill up my case on base of, Section 4, Ordinance 1961, please Sir, required your help in my case, regarding recently judgment of high court on same matter as reference needed in my case.

Thanks.
Allah bux

Allah Bux sahab,

Who died earlier: Your grandfather or your father?

If your father died before your grandfather then its useless to file any case...You dont have any right over the Grandparents property.

Regards

My fathr died before…but grandfather seperated joint property his life but not keep entry through revenue…it z private decided partition…aftr his death uncle not consider his private partiton and transfered property his own nam.

You need to find the evidence that your grandfather distributed his property before he died. Will any of your grandfather’s surviving children support you by being a witness in court?

Grandson is not the waris of grandfather (If father died before grandfather). Private partisan has no legal value…even the grandfather in his life cannt distribute more than 1/3rd of his wealth to a non waris.

Till that many judgment of high court throgh faimly law sec.4…givn right grandson…suprm court review and remain…sam decison as high court thr are many ref…from 2005 to till that if u requird i wl tel u…dont disheart m…uncl…

Recently 2013 clc, 542...peshawr high court...sec.4,1961..faimly law...assigned right to grandson after death of grandfthr joint proprty and many peshwr h.cort decision on sam matter ...check ref..in peshawr h.crt...judgment..on sec4,1961..suprm cort review also maitain same decision