Dues of MPCHS

Dear all,

Recently, Multi has been contacting people about paying the remaining dues for plots in B17 and other sectors as well. They have mentioned that a surcharge will be levied incase of non payment by 15-July-2014 or else the plot price will be revised. I have some plots there for which i have paid 6/10 installments (paid until Nov-2013) and the last date for the final installment is Nov-2014. Should i wait until Nov and then pay the remaining 4 installments together or pay them now to avoid price escalation etc?? (I am not worried about the 2% delayed payment surcharge but escalation and price revision is not nice for me at all). Last time i paid 4 installments combined after a delay of 1 year and they did not levy any fine. Your advice and guidance will be much appreciated as i need to make a decision very soon.

Regards

P.S: Should I give any application in the society mentioning that I will pay the remaining amount in Nov-2014?

Rest assure, price of ur plot will not be revise. 2% surcharge is the only possibility.

Regards

Well, you should pay the installment which are due till date.

Multi is not that strict in these issues but still why to take risk.

Plus if you are writing to MPCHS, also ask them the possession of B-17 E and F block was due in July 2014, where it their promise ?

Thanks Mr Khan and Nasir Sb.. Nasir Sb I am not in a position to pay a lot of money now.. Yes I am also upset about the July 2014 promise and that is another reason I was holding the installments.

Could you guys please clarify this msg for me too.. I don't understand what they mean:

Golden Chance!

Discounted rates of cost of plot Rs:7000/syd instead of Rs:12000/syd for cases of outstanding dues in Blocks C (Phase-2), D and E of Multi Gardens Sector B-17 are available up till 31-8-14 (Thursday). Those who couldn't avail this opportunity will have to pay Rs:5000/syd extra on expiry of the deadline. This discount is valid only for those who have booked their plots at rate of Rs:7000/syd