How to get rid of lizards

How to get rid of lizards at home without killing them, they are coming from sliding windows

Bro You should contact with Zubaida Apa for this problem

Lol, please suggest the solution Zubaida Appa will refer Zameen.com for sure:P

Agar lizarda app ka ghar ati haan to app un ka ghar jain taka unko pata chala ka bin bulaya kisi ka ghar jana kitni buri baat ha :slight_smile:

Lizards live in the hollow frame of aluminium windows. Get them fumigated during winters. Also get rid of energy savers, they attract lizards also. How that happens I dont know, but they do have an effect, specially the yellow color savers.

1 Like

Good old Air gun is my answer to lizards, but don’t miss your shot or your paint will damage…could also try Vacuum Cleaner with extended pipe

Cut an onion in small pieces and put some of those pieces in window , do it a few days hope lizards won't like it.

any how lizards love a house which is host to isects .so that the lizard can feed , so its not wise to only get rid of lizard because you have to search a solution for insects then , better find both solutions.

1 Like

Air Gun.... practice and aim better. If you don't have an air gun, you can use toy gun with those orange bullets (that's a very dangerous toy, by the way). Plastic bullets don't damage paint.

Keep these guns away from your children.

The rush of hitting the target feels ... awesome, I am afraid killing lizards will make you get addicted to shooting sport.

Thanks All

My query is, how to restrict Lizards from the Sliding Windows as i am installing these Windows in my new house so any Tip to avoid Lizards as i heard that, this is the easiest way for them to enter in the room.

Btw I know how to Kill Lizard and How to Target it :)

What if the lizard is as big as GodZilla… Off the coast of Karachi :slight_smile:

Seriously these windows should not have any open space to let insects and reptiles in. The old style windows with levers and wire gauze in typical patterns, though look less fancy, were better at keeping these things out.

You can,t seal your house 100% . We must have space for ventilation of house its really important as far safety concern specially in Kitchen,bath rooms.

In my opinion best way do fumigation time to time i would say every 3 months to control insects like lizards,Cockroach,Flies and mosquitoes.

Desi Totkay not really effective to be honest.

Apart from the modern fumigation techniques, some people use empty egg shells to repel lizards. I do not know the scientific reason behind this totka, but I have even seen it working in many houses in Islamabad.

They are good to keep , they are not poisonous do not hate them

@Ssa sir kia farma rehay hain.. Good to keep for what?????

agar poisoness naheen hain to fry kernay ka irada hay kia???

These sliding windows are pain ... Even mosquitos and flies enter through the gap once you open the sliding windows...

Any solution for that ? I close the gap by newpaper everytime i open the window but its painful practice.

Lizards are insect eaters , lil poop of them not a mess either :) the dengue that about to bite you may be eaten by lizards by the way calling them lizard is not justified too go for this wiki .

Https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_house_gecko

get yourself educated before hating someone

They are natural house cleaners :slight_smile: keep them , if u r shifting to new home do not forget old bags to carry with you so that in no time you can see house gecko here and there like you see sam on forum now and then :slight_smile: cheers

I would think that glue traps on walls or ceilings are probably the best way to trap them.